Author Topic: Imaginary friend...to second Fursona?  (Read 2431 times)

Offline BeckyL97

• Species: Black Dragon/White Tigress
  • It's great to be back!
  • Female
Imaginary friend...to second Fursona?
« on: November 29, 2011, 03:03:44 pm »
I have this imaginary friend called Tanya. But...she's started to become more than an imaginary friend to me, so now I think of her as more of a second Fursona. Is it strange to think of an imaginary friend as a second Fursona? I certainly don't think so...but what I do see as strange is Tanya's species.

She's a Gorgonopsid. If you've ever watched Primeval, then you'll probably know what one looks like. But just in case...here's a picture of one (http://images.wikia.com/allaboutprimeval/images/a/af/Gorgonopsid.jpg). Kind of weird...but awesome at the same time. xD

<---- Please click me! :) Thanks!

Offline Kael

• Credit to Saiyu for the awesome pic!
  • Male
Re: Imaginary friend...to second Fursona?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 07:11:23 pm »
Not at all. I have voices in my head that are the voices of my fursonas... all 30 of them. So, no It is not strange. Those voices started as imaginary friends, then became fursonas, which then hid in my brain. Sometimes it is hard to think over their arguments. highly distracting too.
The brain is capable of amazing things. If we could unlock its full power, magic would truly exist.

And it does get so much better!

Offline Magna

• Female
Re: Imaginary friend...to second Fursona?
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 05:50:27 am »
I have this imaginary friend called Tanya. But...she's started to become more than an imaginary friend to me, so now I think of her as more of a second Fursona. Is it strange to think of an imaginary friend as a second Fursona? I certainly don't think so...but what I do see as strange is Tanya's species.

She's a Gorgonopsid. If you've ever watched Primeval, then you'll probably know what one looks like. But just in case...here's a picture of one (http://images.wikia.com/allaboutprimeval/images/a/af/Gorgonopsid.jpg). Kind of weird...but awesome at the same time. xD

Gorgonopsids are awesome looking! Toothy, yet cuddly looking.