Author Topic: Without the Words "I'll Love My Love" (comments and critiques please (: )  (Read 5325 times)

Offline Plantan

• Species: The only Collie, Sugar Glider, Raccoon Hybrid
  • The sun is gone, but I have a light.
  • Male
The void
growing larger everday
inside my heart
no love would stay

I saw you
following my posts
I talked to you
hoping we'd be close

we talked
for a while we knew
without each other
we'd be blue

panic
enduced in me
but I was with you
you helped,steady as a tree

but here we are
no reason to be
we've filled the void
in both you and me

(I love you Furenzeid.... Happy one month anniversary <3 )
Inactive Here- Add me on Discord if you knew me in my active years on the forum :) - plantan0615

Offline Nyeti

• the "frigglebiscuit" approves!
  • Male
aww,thats adorable :3 and i love it! :D
 happy one month guys (:
i really have a crazy thing for orange juice...and apples o.o

Offline Fal

• Racing Dragon
  • Male
That really IS adorable!  (: I love these kinda things! But it also makes me so sad when I stop reading it...:(

*shakes head* Sorry, nice poem! :)
Happy Dragon, Sleepy Dragon, Hungry Dragon *licks lips*

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
I thought it would be fitting to post something for our 2 month here.  :)

What can I say?
the words slip through my paws
faster than they stay.
I try to say what's on my mind
But nothing else I can think
Can say what I want. They go in a blink.
It makes me wonder if I can put it right...
I know I'm goofy, odd, crazy and strange
but that only gives my love a greater range.
I think of you in all I do
but nothing I say
would do credit to you.
I feel like it's almost to good to be
but in any case,
I'm glad you chose me.

(I ♥ you hun! Happy 2 month anniversary. Sorry it's not as good as yours.)

Mate of WereCat

Offline Plantan

• Male
I LOVE IT *huggles you to the ground* it's so adorkable jut like you my darling dear *licks your cheek*
Inactive Here- Add me on Discord if you knew me in my active years on the forum :) - plantan0615

Offline Plantan

• Male
Looking back at my life
I can't believe something
How I got a great catch amidst my strife
It was all in timing

It was like shooting a sitting duck
A little smile and small talk
And I was stuck
All in stress of hard luck

Life was getting at me
I wanted it to end
But you had shown me
That panic and death was not a popular trend

I thought I'd be a cause of another's worry
I was trusting the scorpion as if a frog
I thought that'd be a great end to my story
You showed me I was wrong

I now hold you dear
In my heart
Although this might've been hard to hear
You gave me the best new start

Now I want to hold you forever
Not just in my heart
I want to make a promise to you
I will never leave if you won't abandon me
I am now trusting and wanting to live again
That's because of you

I love you  

Offline Furenzied

• Male
Awww. *hugs and nuzzles you* I love you too.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Plantan

• Male
*blushes* you're too cute :3

Offline Furenzied

• Male
You're still cuter.  ;)
Mate of WereCat

Offline Plantan

• Male
Re: Without the Words "I'll Love My Love" (comments and critiques please (: )
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2013, 10:03:58 pm »
i know I'm a tad early but..i couldn't wait any longer :3...im too excited...
here's the poem to go with this picture:

Thinking of us
Thinking of you
I can't imagine
Anymore of my life without you
I need your trust
Nothing else in the world matters to me
Except feeling you near
The roses lose their reds and pinks
That color goes straight to your smiling cheeks
We have a world with a melting concept of time
We talk of the things we will do when the future comes
But today is here
And today the melting colors of our messed up melting worlds are creating something quite gorgeous
We talk about the future
Our marriage and where our kids will grow
Nothing around us is for certain
Except the things we have done
And the things we are
And the fact that
Wherever we are
We have each other
And we are HOME

(I love you hunnybun :3)

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2013, 10:50:36 pm »
:'3 omg hun...I ♥ you...
Mate of WereCat

Offline Plantan

• Male
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2013, 04:50:53 pm »
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that
We accept the love we think we deserve.
It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.
There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close
Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind
Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.
The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space
You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not
If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.
We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love
So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day. You and me... everyday
Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you
The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres
You are, and always have been, my dream
We love the things we love for what they are
Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love
You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.
We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it
Where there is love there is life
One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving
No relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater...The love we have for each other is bigger than these small differences. And that's the key. It's like a big pie chart, and the love in a relationship has to be the biggest piece. Love can make up for a lot
I heard what you said. I’m not the silly romantic you think. I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want…a steady hand. A kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. I want to love, and be loved
Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that's beautiful.
A book without words is like love without a kiss; it's empty
Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever
So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.
I would always rather be happy than dignified.

Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet
What's meant to be will always find a way
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves
They didn’t agree on much. In fact, they didn’t agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other every day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.
I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will not ask, 'How many good things have you done in your life?' rather he will ask, 'How much love did you put into what you did
You could have had anything else in the world, and you asked for me
You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.
I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea.
Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up
I love you like a fat kid loves cake!
You know, when it works, love is pretty amazing. It's not overrated. There's a reason for all those songs
Sometimes it's a form of love just to talk to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence
When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul
In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you
Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness
We loved with a love that was more than love.
Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
I love you also means I love you more than anyone loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that no one loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that I love no one else, and never have loved anyone else, and never will love anyone else.
Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love
You can't measure the mutual affection of two human beings by the number of words they exchange
When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.
Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
The very essence of romance is uncertainty.
The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places. But still there is much that is fair. And though in all lands, love is now mingled with grief, it still grows, perhaps, the greater.
He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same
True love is rare, and it's the only thing that gives life real meaning.
Declarations of love amuse me. Especially when unrequited
When love is not madness it is not love
One love, one heart, one destiny.
It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.
Be careful of love. It'll twist your brain around and leave you thinking up is down and right is wrong.
It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.
Hate the sin, love the sinner.
And then he gives me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me
Look after my heart - I've left it with you.
I'm saying that I'm a moody, insecure, narrow-minded, jealous, borderline homicidal b***h, and I want you to promise me that you're okay with that, because it's who I am, and you're what I need.
Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach
The more one judges, the less one loves.
Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused
One day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without, and find that breath is of little consequence.
If loving someone is putting them in a straitjacket and kicking them down a flight of stairs, then yes, I have loved a few people
If conversation was the lyrics, laughter was the music, making time spent together a melody that could be replayed over and over without getting stale
Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would, I'd never leave
I fell in love with him when we were together, then fell deeper in love with him in the years we were apart.
Without you in my arms, I feel an emptiness in my soul. I find myself searching the crowds for your face - I know it's an impossibility, but I cannot help myself
The heart has its reasons which reason knows not.
My wish is that you may be loved to the point of madness.
love, I've come to understand is more than three words mumbled before bedtime.
Love doesn't just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.
True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well-being of one's companion
The highest function of love is that it makes the loved one a unique and irreplaceable being
Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary.
I love you. Remember. They cannot take it
I do not trust people who don't love themselves and yet tell me, 'I love you.' There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt
If someone were to harm my family or a friend or somebody I love, I would eat them. I might end up in jail for 500 years, but I would eat them
It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done.
They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now
I like flaws. I think they make things interesting.
What is hell? I maintain that it is the suffering of being unable to love.
To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.
Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby- awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.
If you love something set it free, but don't be surprised if it comes back with herpes.
LOVE IS . . . THE SOURCE OF LIFE!
If there is no love in the world, we will make a new world, and we will give it walls, and we will furnish it with soft, red interiors, from the inside out, and give it a knocker that resonates like a diamond falling to a jeweler’s felt so that we should never hear it. Love me, because love doesn't exist, and I have tried everything that does
Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.
Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give - which is everything
If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.
Being with you never felt wrong. It's the one thing I did right. You're the one thing I did right
A purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved
When I look in the mirror, I know I’m looking at someone who isn’t sure he deserves to be loved at all.
There is only one page left to write on. I will fill it with words of only one syllable. I love. I have loved. I will love.
Love. A temporary insanity curable by marriage
Love is a better master than duty.
If a thing loves, it is infinite
The great tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love
You are like nobody since I love you.
For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home
When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.
About all you can do in life is being who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all
P.S. I love you.

This is a quote for every single day that I have been yours and you have been mine…which is 122…Forever and Always

I feel bad because this is late...but it was done...i love you hun....