Are you a Jedi or a Sith/Imperial?

Jedi Knight
14 (53.8%)
Sith/Imperial
8 (30.8%)
Undecided
4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Jedi or Sith/Imperial?  (Read 4193 times)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Jedi or Sith/Imperial?
« on: December 17, 2015, 08:09:46 pm »
If you could be either a Jedi Knight, or a Sith/Imperial, which would you choose and why?

Or.........which do you think best fits your personality? Think about how you act, talk, look, etc. in real life. Which category (Jedi or Sith) best matches your personality?

Offline Annie1456

• Species: An anthro husky named Pastel
  • Yellow Yellow!
  • Female
Re: Jedi or Sith/Imperial?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 10:12:27 pm »
Sith, less restrictions.
-Annie or Pastel
-She/her
-Been here since 2015 but trying to be active again.

Offline Jackie

• Species: Sherbet Red Panda
  • Be Wild...
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 11:15:34 pm »
I'd say I'm more good Jedi than bad Imperial. ^-^
* The bear guy * "There's many a slip twixt the cup and the lip." ~ Henry McCarty ^_~

Offline GrayWolf448

• Species: Gray Folf
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2015, 03:01:34 am »
i'd say other (if there was an other option)

i'd just try to stay as far away from the sith/imperials as possible, though if i was able to i would learn how to be a jedi (just not be the hero who goes around saving everyone)

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2015, 04:08:11 am »
While politically I'm more on the Jedi/rebel side, emotionally I am a Sith. I'm in love with someone for a start xD

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#

Offline Kosill

• Species: Black Dragon mix
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2015, 08:02:38 am »
If there was an other option I would say Bounty Hunter.
"Do not panic, I am a fire marshal!"- Fire Marshal Bill

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more. I have lived through others for far too long. Lancelot carried my honor, and Guenevere, my guilt. Mordred bears my sins. My knights have fought my causes. Now, my brother, I shall be... king.-Arthur Pendragon.

Offline Varg the wanderer

• Species: Maligator/Tervuren
  • Furtopia cannot be held down!
  • Male
    • My writings and leatherwork at SoFurry!
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2015, 11:13:45 am »
As a former imperial troop I have to go with Jedi. You do what's right, and that can be a rough moral code, but you get more out of life.

And less paperwork. Oh man less paperwork. Obi-wan doesn't have to do any reports. Neither does Yoda. They arn't bothered by higher-ups demanding they drop everything because they need someone for bulkhead watch or some stupid Tauntaun dung.
My writings and other stuff: https://varg-stigandr.sofurry.com/

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." - Douglas Adams

"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

Offline Iara Warriorfeather

• Species: Velociraptor (Iara)
  • Dinosaur of Furtopia-On Hiatus!
  • Female
    • My Homepage
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2015, 05:30:02 pm »
I honestly have no clue. I just like the cantina on Tatooine, with its ruffians and dry ice infused drinks.  (:
Furry Code:
FDC5adw A+ C+ D++ H++ M- P++++ R+ T++ W Z Sf RLS/LW* a+ cn+ d-- e+++ f+ h- iwf++ j p

My art and such

Offline Takanuva

• Species: Dragon
  • I like Bionicle and Dragons.
  • Male
    • Takanuva-Toa-Of-Light
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2015, 03:20:09 pm »
While politically I'm more on the Jedi/rebel side, emotionally I am a Sith. I'm in love with someone for a start xD

To be fair, the whole point of the prequel trilogy is it showed the downfall of the Jedi, as they became too concerned with their moral image than they were about the well-being and emotions of the Jedi. Because of this, they taught all emotion or desire is bad out of the fear they would fall to the dark side. And because they were too concerned with being the "Light side" of the force, they grew weak and corrupted making them even more like the Sith. OT Jedi like Kenobi, Yoda, and Skywalker managed to survive and balance the Force by being in tune with their emotions, instead of locking them in. I'd say I'm far more Jedi, out of my own moral beliefs as well as my religious ones. The oppression and atrocities committed by the Empire and Sith are too unjustified for me to join them.

Offline Firelight

• Species: Folf dog, alt cross fox, Solarin wolf
  • Your looking sus there boi
  • Female
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2016, 12:53:34 am »
I'm a gray jedi. I'd only kill if necessary.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 07:47:39 pm by Firelight »

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2016, 03:29:12 am »
Hence why I said "for a start". XD There are other reasons why emotionally I am unsuited to be a Jedi. I'm far more Dark Side.

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2016, 11:05:48 pm »
I wouldn't want to be just a sith. I would want to be like a sith warrior. I couldn't  do the be an apprentice and either kill your master or be killed by your master thing.
"Come not between the Nazgul and his prey! Or he will not slay thee in thy turn. He will bear thee away to the houses of lamentation, beyond all darkness, where thy flesh shall be devoured, and thy shriveled mind be left naked to the Lidless Eye."- Witch King of Angmar

Offline Avan

• Species: Azemdyn Sabertooth Hyena
    • Our FA
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2016, 12:28:53 am »
In the (decanonized) expanded universe there were groups beyond the sith that used the 'darkside' or both, and not always to personal or selfish gain. And I believe the light side has not always been without abuse as well, though its users tend to be naturally less inclined towards that.

"Dark is not always evil"/"Light is not always good"

We'd probably use both and be neither. (as in, neither jedi nor sith - generally good though) :P

(Also would not rely on them - ie, wouldn't let force usage become a crutch)
We are Dissociated Identities.

Avatar is of Avan-Syr (Saberyeen)
Old links to art sites we need to update:
Weasyl Page: https://www.weasyl.com/~avankaira
My FA page: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/avanwolf/

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/avan_wolf/

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2016, 09:06:32 pm »
I honestly have no clue. I just like the cantina on Tatooine, with its ruffians and dry ice infused drinks.  (:
Aside from the random wholly lethal bar fights, i think i'm with you on this one.  Can't really beat the tunes they got there either.

Offline Kira Sekemoto

• Species: Kitsune Yōkai
  • Behold my kitsunebi~
  • Female
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2016, 08:59:05 am »
I'm apart of a handful of fandoms, here I'm just a fox, my actions have no real consequences xD But in any SW forum you better believe my signature is "For the Empire!" ;3 *Makes a scrunched up rawr fox face* Those rebels are such no. Very no. Wow.
"Confound you!" snapped the fox. "Give me back my ball!" The man ignored its pleas until it finally said tearfully, "Alright, you've got the ball, but you don't know how to keep it. It won't be any good to you. For me, it's a terrible loss. I tell you, if you don't give it back, I'll be your enemy forever. If you do give it back though, I'll stick to you like a protector god."

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2016, 11:00:02 am »
I'm apart of a handful of fandoms, here I'm just a fox, my actions have no real consequences xD But in any SW forum you better believe my signature is "For the Empire!" ;3 *Makes a scrunched up rawr fox face* Those rebels are such no. Very no. Wow.

TRAITOR!  >:(

Offline Kira Sekemoto

• Behold my kitsunebi~
  • Female
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2016, 04:26:49 pm »
*Ahem* Technically speaking, the rebels are the traitors xD I won't say my side of the conflict is all rainbows and candy but... Hey wait... I want some candy! O: Uhm anyways I've always preferred the imperials because they think along the same lines as I do in real, if you want something in this life, you take it. That's also the perspective of a fox xD
"Confound you!" snapped the fox. "Give me back my ball!" The man ignored its pleas until it finally said tearfully, "Alright, you've got the ball, but you don't know how to keep it. It won't be any good to you. For me, it's a terrible loss. I tell you, if you don't give it back, I'll be your enemy forever. If you do give it back though, I'll stick to you like a protector god."

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2016, 08:20:52 pm »
I'm not an expert on Star Wars by any means... but i see no reason why a Sith couldn't use their powers for good!  Then i could be the best of both sides, right, RIIIIIGHT!?

Okay fine, i'll admit it, i just think red lightsabers look the coolest...  :D

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2016, 12:00:43 pm »
I am undecided, though in a world where there are two sides, it's
often hard to be neutral. I would probably go with Jedi if pushed.
oldrabbit.com

Offline Kira Sekemoto

• Behold my kitsunebi~
  • Female
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2016, 03:12:00 pm »
Well Rabbit, on a side note, there IS a neutral side in Star Wars and honestly their my favorite :3 Most people call them the gray jedi, a prime example being Jolee Bindo, whom is one of my all time favorite characters in Star Wars xD These gray jedi follow both sides of the force because they realize one cannot exist without the other. It's not about the power itself that you use, rather it's HOW you use it. Jolee lived in the Shadowlands of Kashyyyk, trying to keep a delicate peace between the natives and off-worlders. He did things that would be considered dark to the jedi but all for a greater good and also he loved his wife, who unfortunately passed away but love is supposedly a child thing of the dark side. Also, in the Jedi Knight games you could be neutral, using both force heal and force lightning and having the option to either save or damn the universe xD

Offline Ancusmitis

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2016, 01:16:48 pm »
deleted
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 11:30:35 pm by Ancusmitis »
Stick a fork in me--I'm done.

Offline viper213

• Species: fox
  • Male
    • my soundcloud
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2016, 05:10:27 pm »
I would probably be a jedi but a large part of me yearns to be a drone like the imperial troopers and just be laser sponges I would love that allas I am stuck being a jedi with rules ect
FCF3adf A- C- D H+ M- P R- T++ W- a- cn+++ d+ e+ f h* iwf++ j p

https://m.soundcloud.com/heyguesswhathi
My music channel if your intrested

Offline Alsek

• The Fluffy Destroyer of Tasty Fish
  • Species: White Wolf Pup
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2016, 07:05:59 pm »
How about other?

I would be gray.  :P

Offline viper213

• Species: fox
  • Male
    • my soundcloud
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2016, 08:03:27 pm »
I suppose I could be other I would proba ly be the newer looking ones from force awakens the design reminds me of the clone troopers as well slightly
FCF3adf A- C- D H+ M- P R- T++ W- a- cn+++ d+ e+ f h* iwf++ j p

https://m.soundcloud.com/heyguesswhathi
My music channel if your intrested

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2016, 10:28:52 pm »
How about other?

I would be gray.  :P

Choose you must. Jedi or Sith. There is no gray.