furry games and gaming discussions > furry role-playing

Character List and Character Discussion

<< < (2/7) > >>

Acheron187:
I've been meaning to get a list up, I'll start basic and add more as I have time

Name: Acheron
Race: Buck
Appearance:
Personality:
Combat:

Name: Raoul
Race: Feline
Personality:
Combat:

Name: Malice
Race: Snake(Changes types for diff. RPs)
Personality:
Combat:

Name: Atlas
Race: Bull(May change to a ram)
Personality:
Combat:

Name: Celera
Race: Equine(Unicorn when in a special RP)
Personality:
Combat:

Name: Elle
Race: Bovine
Personality:
Combat:

Name: Sabrina/Recher
Race: Husky
Personality:
Combat:

Name: Lacy
Race: Giraffe(May change to goat)
Personality:
Combat:

HazardJackal:
I take it that i have a lot of characters compared to most of you guys... that seem like a bad thing to me for some reason, like they aren't as fleshed out or something... is that entirely true?

Jacoby Quinn:
i'll put the file link up eventually

HazardJackal:
Well, i have so many friggin characters ima have to make an entire second page... and the list jus keeps on grow'n too.

I'll have em up soon.

HazardJackal:
Just wanted to put this on paper so i will remind myself to finish it up; I will be completely overhauling almost half of my characters, and am already in the middle of doing so.  Some people are changing race, some are changing backstories, and some are being removed outright.

Desmos is being rebuilt from the ground up, and the only features he will retain are name, race, and appearance. the same goes for Cobius.

Koogi is being brought back, but actually has a (mostly) working brain now, and will have some actual useful skills.  He's also not as hyper, but he's still rather annoying, kinda the way Claptrap is.

I am also going to start using Seyla and Rem, as they are gathering dust on a shelf.  Yes, i keep them all on a shelf when i'm not using them.

I'll put up more details and whatnot as i start getting this stuff finished.

OOO! Awsome idea!  So totatly have to make a character out of an alligator snapping turtle!  He'd be INVINCIBLE!!! *Manical laughter*

--- Quote ---OOO! Awsome idea!  So totatly have to make a character out of an alligator snapping turtle!  He'd be INVINCIBLE!!! *Manical laughter*
--- End quote ---

So it would appear that THIS is the exact moment i created the idea for ANVIL.  You know, that bloody psychopath who shoved Ynves off a roof during K&Q?  Oh, you didn't read that far in?  Eh, that's okay, you didn't miss THAT much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version