Author Topic: Finding Truth (1x1 with Kalam)  (Read 10463 times)

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
Finding Truth (1x1 with Kalam)
« on: February 06, 2016, 01:56:10 am »
We've already discussed the general plot.

Here's a card to let's get this started

Name
Species
Height
Appearance
Backstory
Personality
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 02:02:53 am by Amducious »
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
Re: Finding Truth (1x1 with Kalam)
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 02:21:46 am »
Name:Ash
Species:Golden Jackal
Height:5'9
Appearance:quite attractive, fur cut short with some covering her face. Athletic in appearance of a runner. Eye color, dark green, tattoo of 5 tally marks on her left arm. She's surprisingly strong despite her size. Fur looks like that of a normal Golden Jackal.
Backstory: Ash Grew up with parents who people dreamed of having. She never had any problems with the law, and wasn't afraid to stand up for some one. Most people chose to stay out of her way since they knew she could throw a punch damn well. Her siblings were all older than she was. 
Personality: Not afraid to punch your lights out, or get dirty in a fight. Comes off as some one whose hard on others, but deep down she's a motherly type.

You'll get know her more as we go on and her backstory with develop more.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 02:24:18 am by Amducious »

Offline Kalam

• Species: African Painted Dog
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 02:38:20 am »
Name:Madeleine (Maddy)
Species:Tiger (white)
Height: 5' 3"
Appearance:Rather plain white tiger. She has size one gauges. One studded bracelet on her left arm. Her hair is spiked slightly and partially covers her left eye it is also pure white. There's a streak of purple in it. She wears a purple tank top with a button up shirt over the top of it. The button up shirt is dark grey pinstripes and is left open. Her build is actually surprisingly strong, though it comes with her job.
Backstory:Maddy was a good girl for the majority of her life. She was born into a somewhat wealthy family who wanted her to spend her life as a lawyer. She didn't enjoy that idea and was far more interested in racing. She got into sprint cars and was soon dumped of any help of connections. She was surviving. Until recently.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 02:49:25 am by Kalam »

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 03:05:09 am »
"Get up!" A gaurd stood over Maddy's bed, the guard that usually ran the morning shift was gone. It was 6:00AM a bit early, the cell was small with the regular green tile and white walls. It was of course breakfast time at Redwood Penitentiary, and some brief outside time after  . The guard guided her out of the room, along with 4 other prisoners who were facing the wall. Ash was among them and glanced up at Maddy.

Offline Kalam

• Male
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 03:18:03 am »
Maddy hopped out of her bed as usual. It was almost as if she wasn't phased at this point. Although an early rise was bothering her in the back of her mind. Keeping to the wall until she was told and then going where she was told afterwards was basically her whole life. Madeleine peeked at a jackal that looked to her and then was against the wall too.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 03:33:23 am »
"Alright let's move eyes down." The guard said, as he poked Ash with his baton. They were moved into what was the dining area. It wasn't filled with that many furs, since they were the death row section of the prison. They were free to go and get food, or sit down. Six guards were around the dining hall, keeping an eye on each prisoner. Ash didn't usally eat breakfast, she sat down alone. Observing the tiger,  it was getting quite apparent that the Jackal was watching more.

Offline Kalam

• Male
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2016, 03:46:35 am »
Madeleine groaned and flipped her hair for a moment once she was free do as she pleased. She shook off the annoyance and moved to get the so called biscuits and gravy from the line. It was better than other parts of the prison at least. She took her tray of it and went and sat at the furthest corner table. She felt the eyes of the other gal on her still.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2016, 03:55:06 am »
Ash got up and decided she'd go sit next to her. She sat down across from Maddy and simply said "Hi." She managed a half smile. "Word gets around here,  I heard your the new one here?"

Offline Kalam

• Male
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2016, 04:08:12 am »
Madeleine watched while she ate, as the other girl came and sat down with her at the table. She was a little ways down but still a little too close for comfort right now. Then of course she introduced herself and mentioned how she was the newbie. "Don't get too comfy... Try any initiation crap your bound to have your muzzle caved in." She said with a growl. She wasn't too pleased about being here, let alone being a toy for the veterans here.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2016, 04:20:47 am »
Ash listened to her and said "Well i find those types distasteful." She thought for a second "Word of advice, as soon as you think your dead you'll fit right in." She laughed "I was like you when I got here, well that was 8 months ago."

Offline Kalam

• Male
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2016, 04:31:09 am »
Madeleine relaxed very minimally. Even after a few words that were meant to comforting or something, Maddy still didn't really relax. "Wonderful. Considering all of us here are going to be dead." She said with a tad bit of sass. She went back to eating while keeping a good eye on the girl across the table.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2016, 04:39:09 am »
Ash rested her head on her paw and glanced around. "You know we could change that, I've been waiting for a moment." Her eyes lit up a bit. "I've been her for 8 months I've gotten to know this place quite well. You seem like the type who doesn't mind smashing some faces."

Offline Kalam

• Male
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2016, 04:54:42 am »
Madeleine raised an eyebrow slightly as the idea came up. "Break out?" She said somewhat more quietly. "From a maximum security prison? Yeah right." She went back to eating and finished up her plate. "I do mind. I only beat up the ones who attack me first. Or look like they might."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2016, 05:01:22 am »
"Mhmm, it's possible. You learn a lot in 8 months." Ash nodded "Good, good, that's needed if we want do this." A guard ordered everyone on the wall again, and that they would be making their way outside. "We can talk more freely out there." Ash said before being put in the back of the line.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 10:30:07 am by Amducious »

Offline Kalam

• Male
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2016, 09:27:59 pm »
Madeleine sighed and shrugged. "Not like we aren't dying either way." She said basically ignoring the rest of what the girl had said. This was mostly because they were being put against the walls again. Outside now she went and sat on some bleachers and waited for her new 'friend' to come along.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2016, 11:31:07 pm »
Ash seemed as if she had disappeared, but she returned in a couple minutes. "Sorry I had to uh, sort out some things." She sat down next to her. "Alright, if we're gonna make this work we have to stick together. No backing out of this." She whispered "Don't let anyone else know, don't even mention anything..Anything." Ash looked into the tiger's eyes "Got it?"

Offline Kalam

• Male
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2016, 11:44:19 pm »
Madeleine sat rather bored like for a moment until the Jackal just appeared again. Her explanation was kind of hard to believe too... Or more it was just vague. "Yeah... Sure." She sighed and moved her hair from her face before looking over to her. "Look. I don't know anyone else anyways. So let's just do this if we're going to."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2016, 11:55:43 pm »
Ash smiled "Good, like I've said 8 months I've been here." She pointed to the deep forest area beyond the fence "Were we are is 30 miles of forest in each way, and of course this isn't a problem. More of an advantage."Her eyes looked towards the guard towers "I've noticed a blind spot too near the east tower, they don't watch that area at certain shifts." She looked back at her "Off course we're going to need the keys, every guard here has a set on them. It's just a matter of snatching them." Her voice was convincing and the plan sounded almost well thought out.

Offline Kalam

• Male
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2016, 12:13:24 am »
Madeleine nodded lightly as she reassured her with her time here again. "Right..." She said with some slight annoyance. Though she got over it and looked around at all the forest that surrounded them. "Wonderful. I stick out in anything that isn't snow." She didn't pay much attention to the guard tower she pointed out and instead wondered how well this would work out. Then she mentioned keys. "Oh... Keys? I got that. Give me a second." She said jumping off the bleachers and smiling.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2016, 12:23:49 am »
"I can fix that if you don't mind rubbing mud on your fur." Ash snickered watching her as she hopped off the bleachers. Well this is great. At least she's cute. She shook her head trying to get rid of the thought. I just met her today.

Offline Kalam

• Male
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2016, 12:55:03 am »
Madeleine ignored the jackal and moved along. She walked as if she was passing a guard and she tripped. She acted some what hurt and the younger guard moved to help her up. Though he kind of dragged her up she still thanked him before going back to the bleachers after a drink. She sat down smugly and then jingled some keys under her clothes. "Silly young guards."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2016, 01:05:30 am »
Ash was still caught up in her thoughts. She was grinning a little "Hmm? Sorry. You do make quick work, hopefully there's is an armory key on there too." They still had 10 minutes till it was time to go back to there cells. "We only have a little bit of time to talk...get to know each other."

Offline Kalam

• Male
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2016, 01:12:54 am »
Madeleine checked how many keys there were and counted three. "Maybe an armoury one. There's three." She mentioned making sure not to look too suspicious. She quit playing with the keys and settled down and relaxed some. She was going to have to get to know this girl. After all they were going to try and escape together, and probably die together. The tiger flicked her tail for a moment and then she shrugged. "My name is Madeleine. You can call me Maddy."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2016, 01:35:02 am »
"Let's just hope, that might be a helpful." Ash leaned back and hummed "Maddy...I'm Ash." She offered a paw "What do you say we get out of here soon?" Her face shined with slight happiness, having found someone up to the task.

Offline Kalam

• Male
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2016, 01:43:27 am »
Madeleine kind of nodded. "Sure it could." She said laying down on the top bleacher. "Good to meet you Ash..." She said looking over and down to her. She had a law out which kind of bothered her. "Do we need to shake on that? I don't even have grease on my paws."