Author Topic: How does this look?  (Read 5704 times)

Offline Saiyu

• Species: SkunKitty
  • OMG there's text here!
  • Female
    • Saiyu's commissions
How does this look?
« on: June 26, 2016, 01:09:34 pm »
Hey dewds that like My Little Pony! I want some advice or something on a suit I recently made for someone.
"Why don't you just go ask that someone?" Well =o that's because that someone doesn't really talk too much xD and is hard to get ahold of! The only think I know is that he loves the suit.

I mean it's not a full-fledged "My Little Pony", but it is inspired off of one and a
Ponyta from Pokémon. That should be enough to get some advice from y'all, right =P?

It's made with minky and that's the very first time I messed with that. ^^;;a Also, excuse the pudge there, I was nine monthe pregnant when I took this picture! Lol
Other than that; criticize away!!  :-[

Would you like to stalk my DeviantArt
Or YouTube xD?

Offline Iara Warriorfeather

• Species: Velociraptor (Iara)
  • Dinosaur of Furtopia-On Hiatus!
  • Female
    • My Homepage
Re: How does this look?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 06:08:34 pm »
I'm hardly a dude, but I think that's adorable!  (:
Furry Code:
FDC5adw A+ C+ D++ H++ M- P++++ R+ T++ W Z Sf RLS/LW* a+ cn+ d-- e+++ f+ h- iwf++ j p

My art and such

Offline Saiyu

• OMG there's text here!
  • Female
    • Saiyu's commissions
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 01:23:48 pm »
Lol thank you Iara...! I mean, it was my first go with making something as different as that :D! So, I even gave the buyer a little bit of a discount xD because I didn't entirely know what I was doing.

Or YouTube xD?

Offline Yip

• Species: vulpes vulpes
  • Female
    • Furaffinity
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 03:42:26 pm »
I think the head to body ratio looks a little weird, like it should have a longer neck or bigger head or something. However, what might make it hard to wear, so... with that in mind I think it's fine.  :)

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 07:35:26 pm »
Yeah....I know I'm a bit late, but that looks great! Man I wish I knew how to make stuff like that =/
"Come not between the Nazgul and his prey! Or he will not slay thee in thy turn. He will bear thee away to the houses of lamentation, beyond all darkness, where thy flesh shall be devoured, and thy shriveled mind be left naked to the Lidless Eye."- Witch King of Angmar

Offline Saiyu

• OMG there's text here!
  • Female
    • Saiyu's commissions
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2016, 02:01:28 pm »
I think the head to body ratio looks a little weird, like it should have a longer neck or bigger head or something. However, what might make it hard to wear, so... with that in mind I think it's fine.  :)

Ahh, I guess I can kinda see how that could be. Maybe I will try experimenting more ... IF I get another commission like this xD

And thank you for your comment Arachnid lol, I am sure if you messed with things, you could get there =O!

Or YouTube xD?