Author Topic: Is there a U.S. government coverup on UFO's?  (Read 5824 times)

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Species: Wolf / GSD
  • Still hanging in there...
  • Male
Re: Is there a U.S. government coverup on UFO's?
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2021, 04:51:46 pm »
I just keep coming back to the apparent fact that these things seems to be able to move very fast and mostly important, accelerate at extreme rates.  This implies extreme inertia / g-forces.  That implies no biological occupant aka drone. Okay. But the propulsion mode is SO very "alien" to me, that it begs the question... how?!?!

And if we all had access to that mode of propulsion what would happen?  What is this mode?  Is it nuclear like I think?

So if it was a new mode of propulsion I can see covering that up for one.

P.S., along the lines of cattle mutilation...
I was driving out by Pueblo Army Chemical Depot east of Pueblo Colorado in about 2010 and there was a herd of cattle in a field.  I was driving my then dog Heidi and I through the lonely roads there.  There were some cows balling and I slowed down to investigate.  There was a cow who was alive, and with perfect square patches of skin about 3" square removed from her left side.  She was making the noise and others were circling her.   I DID suspect chemical testing.  That army depot is supposed to destroy nerve agents there left over from older times.
Bear your soul and take control
If the wolves are howling outside your door
Invite them in and make them beg for more!
(Name that tune!)

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2021, 02:21:55 pm »
These things could be drones. You wouldn't need someone inside to fly it. So the G force wouldn't matter. I've seen experiments were an object hovered after being given an electrical charge. This same tech is what's used in high speed trains. Perhaps we've developed a movable electrical field around an object. Giving the object movement. I've also seen this same experiment tried in a vacuum. Doesn't work. So if these are drones they wouldn't be able to mover outside the atmosphere.

How it's powered is another question. It was made public quite a few years ago that the US Army developed a perpetual battery. They wanted to use it in back packs to supply energy for radio and radar. The battery spun inside an electrical magnetic field. The down side was the battery needed to be held stable or it would get knocked out of wack quickly. Not so good for walking around with. But again, because it was made public it was probably old tech back in the 80's.

We've always used the simplest physics to make things fly in the past. If it wasn't for AI assist our stealth bombers wouldn't get very far off the ground. So aerodynamics is no longer an obstacle. But a flying box? Believe it or not I'm still on the fence.

Honestly the last thing I want to hear is "it's all alien tech." That's a real slap in the face to all those people who could make this possible. Like claiming velcro wasn't created in a lab. Be it by accident. But it was still created in a lab.

As much as I would LOVE to hear from out government "Yes, there are aliens that have visited us." I don't think that's what's going to be said later this month.

It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2021, 12:50:00 am »
More along the lines of letting everyone know this isn't going to be the smoking gun of Earth Alien relations.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/15/politics/ufo-report-briefing-pentagon-fighting/index.html

Still be worth the watch.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2021, 03:55:48 pm »
Well the report came out. All six pages. For a government report that's about the size of a definition of a single statement within a report. A serious report page count is usually in the hundreds.

Let's look at some wacky facts.
"Not ours. But could be someone else's technology"
And now add some historical truths. Human technology? In what era? The mid 19th century? 1800"s? 1500"s? AD or BC? We'll stay away from Hindu accounts of flying fortresses filled with elephants. They got their own thing going on. People have been seeing "someone else's technology" for centuries.

Disappointed? Your not alone. The Pentagon just handed everyone a piece of paper and a box of crayons.

Offline Kay Alett

• Species: Gryphon
  • part-time hobbyist
  • Female
    • Only The Strong: Wanderers
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2021, 09:47:59 pm »
The thing is many videos are shown in infrared and things don't look normal in the infrared. You could be watching a jetliner taking off and passing in-between buildings and in the infrared it would like a large, disc-like object taking to the sky and suddenly blinking out of view.

One video showed a triangular object over a naval vessel and people were claiming it's an alien spacecraft. except that it was just a plane. The triangular shape could be from any number of things but it's obviously a plane because of the blinking lights. So unless the aliens investigating us are being so kind as to activate their federally required FAA lights, it's a plane.
Semi-Retired from Furry.
 - - - -
Come bitter Rain,
And wash from my Heart
That saddest of all Words: Home

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2021, 01:39:06 am »
 What was the famous quote from "men in black "?

Edwards : Why the big secret? People are smart. They can handle it.

Kay : A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.
(Name that tune!)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2021, 09:44:49 pm »
In a furry world.........

"The furry government just issued a statement today saying the supposed existence of these so called Hoomans is very unlikely and that to the best of the furry government's investigations, there have been no sightings of hoomans nor any hooman UFO's on our furry world."

:D :D

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2021, 10:56:22 am »
That's purrfect Kobuk!   :D
(Name that tune!)

Offline Firelight

• Species: Folf dog, alt cross fox, Solarin wolf
  • Your looking sus there boi
  • Female
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2021, 06:57:05 pm »
@kobuk
Lol  :D

Hoomans? What are those? *Tilts head*  :D

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2021, 04:30:57 pm »
Do you honestly think for one moment that any advanced alien civilization from another world is going to want to come to Earth and meet humans and (hopefully) be friends with us?

Not bloody likely.  :P  There's no redeeming qualities about us.

We're constantly fighting and killing one another.
We're raping this planet of natural resources.
Our politicians care only about themselves and nothing else.
We're polluting the land, air, and oceans.
We're hunting and destroying wildlife to extinction.

Need I go on? Why in the world would any alien life form want to visit our pathetic mudball of a planet and it's equally pathetic (Un)intelligent species?

Offline Chewy, God of Rats

• Species: Rat
  • Professional Gambler, Peaked in High School
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2021, 07:50:59 pm »
Assuming an advanced alien civilization exists, I imagine the only reason they would visit is out of curiosity. Doubtful they'd care about our lack of redeeming qualities and be more curious about the our advancement. Probably wondering why do we send rockets into space, why do we leave so much junk in space, why a flag on the moon, etc.
Mating is temporary, the stench of cheese is forever

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2021, 01:07:33 am »
Kobuk. the concept of good and evil is a human thing. For an animal it's good to kill, bad to go hungry. Or better put, what's normal for a spider is chaos for the fly. Even something as everyday as male and female could be completely incomprehensible to something alien.

Chewy, Kinda have to agree. They'd stop, look around. And leave. Bunch of trashy rednecks makin babied and drinking beer. Probably seen that a few hundred times already.

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2021, 05:12:11 pm »
We humans are a valuable resource for organic material.  Cheaper to use humans as biological reactors to synthesize required chemicals than to do it in a machine. 
So we humans might be the aliens version of cattle.

Otherwise,  avoid those nasty humans.
(Name that tune!)

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2021, 12:47:46 am »
Apparently this guy was willing to try to steal a jet and find out for himself.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/09/us/nevada-man-stolen-jet-area-51/index.html

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2022, 03:44:03 pm »
OK. It's been a few months now. You would think being visited by other life forms would be a hot topic.

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2022, 12:20:08 pm »
Well.... if Putin launches a nuke,  UFO might show up.  Just like how they were seen over Whitehouse and Washington DC  during the 1950's in a so called "flap" before the Cuban missile crisis.
Aliens are interested in our stupidity and nuclear stuff.
So if things keep on escalating, maybe we will find out if aliens and UFO's are there and if government covers it up.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 11:40:20 pm by Jade Sinapu »
(Name that tune!)

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2023, 12:56:53 am »

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2023, 12:04:40 am »
To be honest,  that report unnerved me a little. 
I don't want to say exactly why. 
Perhaps bad timing.

If that really happened I want out of here,  aka life or this galaxy.
No one said other life forms have to be friendly.
(Name that tune!)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2023, 10:09:51 pm »
This man is credible to me for a few reasons. I don't want to get into why I think that...
So... this is causing me to re think things.
I know people who have seen craft.  I used to have a realitive who was near ufo crash site at the time of the event and who had stories.
I personally saw a light in the sky that moved in a way we can't.
So... again... things are sort of coming together for me
(Name that tune!)

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2023, 11:02:19 pm »
They are setting up a website for reports. Right now it's just for government and pilot/air traffic workers. But it's supposed to be open to the public soon.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/09/01/pentagon-ufo-website-oren-cnc-vpx.cnn

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2023, 11:10:05 am »
MUFON has been around since the..  1980's??
Mutual UFO network.  I've put in one report.  It runs deep.
And it was anonymous back then.  Before ai.
(Name that tune!)

Offline cause the rat

• Male