Author Topic: A Computer problem topic?  (Read 1460 times)

Offline Lavender

• Male
    • The ole furtopia site, desperately needs updating
A Computer problem topic?
« on: February 25, 2006, 06:33:58 am »
I've noticed a lot of threads in nonfurry descusion about computer problems recently. It just, to me, doesn't seem like the right place for them.

I know we've got tooooo many forums already.

Offline Sporty Fox

• Male
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 07:29:46 am »
Maybe if we changed the 'Web design support' forum to handle all computer questions since at this time it doesn't get a lot of threads in it now? That would handle the issues without creating another forum- I'll pass this one to the staff.

Thanks for the input!
"I'm no longer active here but those wishing to contact me can thru e-mail or my LJ. Please note that I cannot receive or respond to PM's sent thru Furtopia."

http://sporty-fox.livejournal.com/

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 10:37:36 am »
If furs are having comp problems that are not directly related to Furtopia or their Furtopia websites, then wouldn't a good place to ask comp questions still be the Furry Tech Talk sub-forum in the Communities Forum?

Offline KiyoshiAkita

• Mister Donkey
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 08:14:02 pm »
I think I've just put computer questions in the web design support section anyway...
"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semi-human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." - Edward Hoagland

Offline truefox

• Creator of the Furtopia Art Exchange
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 11:12:43 pm »
yeah i agree it might be a good idea, though it would make a lot of forums, so i would have to agree with Sporty in combining it with the web design section
<a href="http://truefoxgold.deviantart.com/" target="_blank">MyDeviantArtPage</a>
My msn is <a href="mailto:kokirichild87@hotmail.com">kokirichild87@hotmail.com</a>[/EMAIL] and my AIM is ArkTrueFox, i am always interested in meeting more furs so please feel free to add me