furry games and gaming discussions > word games

The last thing you bought.

<< < (212/215) > >>

cause the rat:
 My exceptionally thick, fast growing lawn is quickly becoming a miniature forest. Lawn mower still in the shop. Something has to happen. And fast. Today I got off work early. Good because I don't get to do that often. Bad because I know I'll be there 10 to 12 hours the rest of the week. Clocked out of work and headed east. Bought a brand new lawn mower. Still in the box. I'll put it together tomorrow. Then cut this forest of grass down.

cause the rat:
21 classical CDs. Nine of Vivaldi alone. Been a wile sense i added to my classical CD collection. Like jazz, classical music helps me think.

Jade Sinapu:
Fritoes scoops, small bag
Diet mountain dew 12 pack of bottles
Mixed berry  pie on sale
File boxes,  file holders
Jerky for my Wanda hound
Poop bags for said hound
Frankensense essential oil,  very very strong, may give away.
I forgot the ground beef
Hose splice
Candy bar

I don't seem to buy healthy food do I?

cause the rat:
6 Under Armour heat guard shirts and a jar of sun thickened linseed oil. Because I lost 70+ lbs my old heat guard shirts no longer fit.

Jade Sinapu:

--- Quote from: cause the rat on June 25, 2023, 04:08:41 pm ---6 Under Armour heat guard shirts and a jar of sun thickened linseed oil. Because I lost 70+ lbs my old heat guard shirts no longer fit.

--- End quote ---

That's a lot of weight to lose.  Everything ok?

Last thing I bought was stickers from red bubble.  Furry stickers. I wish they were physically fuzzy.  Haha!

I'm just a basic GSD. Boring.  Average.  Dog. 
If I go to denfur again I hope to make a family happy like I did on 2019. The year I lost my dog Heidi.  That family ran to me and said I looked like the dog who just passed.  They had no way of knowing how much that manned to me at that time and in general. 

But a man here in my town fought denfur and won. Now people under 18 not allowed.  The kids made it funner and cleaner.  I'm not sure I want to go to a place that has to be strictly 18+ everywhere. 
Stops being fun for me. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version