furry games and gaming discussions > furry role-playing

Coming soon from

(1/2) > >>

Vergil:
Okie dokie.  Now, I'm no artist, but I do contribute to the fandom when I can.  And well, with the recent brainstorms I've been having and my emminent graduation, I've concocted an idea for an RPG to give to the community.  It's a Supernatural/furry romance RPG, which I'm planning to release in installments as a series.

But I'm just blabbing now.  Anyway, here's a link to the concept blurb: I.D.: The Miracle Moon

Yes, I know, there's no mention of the furries yet, but they do come later.  So tell me, you guys like the concept?  If you have any comments or suggestions, lemme hear 'em!:E

-Vergil

Jadnar:
I'll take a read next time I get a chance. School is comin to a close, and ya, things are a bit hectic. I snatch a looky asap ^_^

Silver:
I like the idea I think it has TONNS of potential, but I think you've made the blurb very specific, if you want to turn it in to a like a proper RPG system (I'm not sure if that's what you want maybe I misunderstood) then you have to make it a little more flexible.  Whast you have written is almost like uh..a module to a system sort of thing.

The idea of the spirits I like a lot, I could make a couple of more suggestions, but I odn't know how much you want splashed over the board or PMed, Or even if I'm making any sense.

Jadnar:
Ooo, quite nice. Just had a chance to read it. It sounds very interesting. I'm rather curious on how the game play is worked out. ^_^ It does sound a bit like a mod for a game, yes, but *Shrugs* Still it would be interesting to see more about this. ^_^

Vergil:
Quote (Silver @ June 04 2003, 9:59 am)I like the idea I think it has TONNS of potential, but I think you've made the blurb very specific, if you want to turn it in to a like a proper RPG system (I'm not sure if that's what you want maybe I misunderstood) then you have to make it a little more flexible.  Whast you have written is almost like uh..a module to a system sort of thing.

The idea of the spirits I like a lot, I could make a couple of more suggestions, but I odn't know how much you want splashed over the board or PMed, Or even if I'm making any sense.
Hee.  Actually, you can give me your comments any way you like.^.^

And well, it may sound kind of specific, but that whole blurb is worth maybe an hour of game time tops.  That's out of 40 hours.  Believe me when I say I have stuff planned for this project like twists and stuff.  But, I'd love to hear any suggestions on how I could imrpove the blurb.  Any ideas on how I could make it more flexible?

However, any more suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated.  Be as specific as you like. I just LOOOOVE feedback.:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version