announcements > meet the mods & staff

From out of the shrouds

<< < (2/49) > >>

Wild_Wolf:
wooh paratay!!!!!

Timberwuff:

--- Quote from: Kaloyan Alett on March 01, 2009, 10:07:49 pm ---For anyone who has been wondering, my name is pronounced (Kal-O-yan Al-et) and the abbreviated version; Kalo rhymes with 'shallow', NOT 'Halo'.

--- End quote ---

o.o;;

I've been saying it wrong since the day I first read your name... Can you ever forgive dear watcher of the furries? :'(
On the upside, I rather despise Halo, so every time I now pronounce it wrong I'll cringe a little bit. ;)

But yes, party.. party.. Ah!

*Hands you a baseball cap, an aluminum baseball bat, a double-barreled shotgun (capable of holding 6 bullets per full load), and a 6-pack of "Bonk! Atomic Punch (Cherry Fission)! ", which is filled to the brim with isotopes of many elements! And last but not least, a small sack to carry stuff in!*

You''re gonna be a freakin' blur on that Atomic Punch! Best of all, you ain't even gonna be winded once it ends! You'll be battin' a-thousand! W00!

Kay Alett:

--- Quote from: Lawrence on March 01, 2009, 11:28:19 pm ---
--- Quote from: Kaloyan Alett on March 01, 2009, 10:07:49 pm ---For anyone who has been wondering, my name is pronounced (Kal-O-yan Al-et) and the abbreviated version; Kalo rhymes with 'shallow', NOT 'Halo'.

--- End quote ---

o.o;;

I've been saying it wrong since the day I first read your name... Can you ever forgive dear watcher of the furries? :'(
On the upside, I rather despise Halo, so every time I now pronounce it wrong I'll cringe a little bit. ;)
--- End quote ---
Sure. :)

--- Quote from: Lawrence on March 01, 2009, 11:28:19 pm ---But yes, party.. party.. Ah!

*Hands you a baseball cap, an aluminum baseball bat, a double-barreled shotgun (capable of holding 6 bullets per full load), and a 6-pack of "Bonk! Atomic Punch (Cherry Fission)! ", which is filled to the brim with isotopes of many elements! And last but not least, a small sack to carry stuff in!*

You''re gonna be a freakin' blur on that Atomic Punch! Best of all, you ain't even gonna be winded once it ends! You'll be battin' a-thousand! W00!

--- End quote ---

Haha, you remember I like the scout. :) Thanks.

Weisseman:
*hands over spy gear*

Now don't lose that. You'll need it (:

Kinshi:
*hands over a random seal of approval*
i approve! *evil laughter*
*flies over kaloyan in circles, throwing down confetti*
wait...confetti+fur...what did that equal, i forgot.  :D
congrats on the 'promotion'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page