announcements > meet the mods & staff

*opens my eyes as I wake from a dream*

<< < (2/8) > >>

Avan:
hi!
Why is everyone hiding? >.>

Arbutus:
Oh crap! How did we forget to tell you this? :D Sorry, sorry! Yeah, you've been free to create your own thread in here for the past forever, but it just totally slipped our minds!

*pouncetackles you into the snow* :) So tell us more about Alaska! I remember you posted pics once, but I want to hear more about what it's like.

Hayaikawa:

--- Quote from: Arbutus on December 07, 2010, 10:49:43 pm ---Oh crap! How did we forget to tell you this? :D Sorry, sorry! Yeah, you've been free to create your own thread in here for the past forever, but it just totally slipped our minds!

*pouncetackles you into the snow* :) So tell us more about Alaska! I remember you posted pics once, but I want to hear more about what it's like.

--- End quote ---

haha, yeah, no one ever mentioned it to me o.o

that and i kinda figured you needed to be higher level staff than a watcher ^.^;; lol
oh wells.

eeeeep
*is tackled into a snowdrift sending a poof of snow onto everyone*
hehe ^.^

ok, for one, Alaska is HUGE!!!!
like i said in the recent thread, driving 300 miles to pick up a friend in another town, which would normally be at least 1 other state away, is normal distance up here.

just driving the highway, btw we have like 3 x3, and stoping in the middle between to cities and on the side of a mountain and looking around, you dont see ANY human civilization for hundreds of miles. It's beyond amazing, it really is, everyone thats lived up here has no idea what they have. and those in the lower 48 have no idea what open country really is.

as for weather, how does walking between classes and your breath freezes to your facial hair halfway to the other building sound?
blowing soap bubbles and they freeze before they hit the ground x3

Serra Belvoule:
Well this is quite recent. When did you become a watcher? >>

Avan:
If I recall it was back in september actually >.>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version