furry arts discussion > singing, music, & dance

whats an easier instrument to learn to play?

(1/3) > >>

nevwyn:
I've been wanting to learn how to play a musical instrament for an eternity, but I can never work up the nerve to buy one.

I love music played on a fiddle/violin or the pipes but I've priced bagpipes a few months back and if I had that kind of cash laying around I've a car.

I'd prefer to learn something that doesn't interfere with my ability to sing as I love to do that. But its not that important. I wish I had put effort into learning how to play a guitar those many years ago. Course at the time I was trying to learn it upside down as I'm left handed but I just didn't put the effort into it at then time.

Kattywampus:
Man, I'd get a keyboard, if I were you.

Cute icon, btw.

Hamu:
Quote (Kattywampus @ June 16 2003, 7:45 pm)Man, I'd get a keyboard, if I were you.
I was thinking the exact same thing. You can play a keyboard with either of your hands, or you could play with both!  

MadDawg276:
Quote (nevwyn @ June 16 2003, 3:07 pm)I wish I had put effort into learning how to play a guitar those many years ago. Course at the time I was trying to learn it upside down as I'm left handed but I just didn't put the effort into it at then time.
So why not pick up a left handed guitar and learn how to play.

MadDawg276

nevwyn:
Quote So why not pick up a left handed guitar and learn how to play.

generally because I can't afford to most of the time. that and the fact that I never think of it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version