furry games and gaming discussions > furry role-playing

Character List and Character Discussion

(1/7) > >>

HazardJackal:
So, this has been a problem for me, and probably many others... i just can't keep track of all these characters, so i have a solution; make a post for yourself, that will be 'your page' that you will put character cards on, and if you wish, extensive bios.  i will start with my own characters, and it would be great if all other RP players could do the same, to help this become a great resource for us all.

(Gathering Building char cards now)

Here is a skeleton char card:

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Personality:
Combat:

If you guys want to, you could print this out too, so you don't have to go back so often.

Acheron187:
Could someone actually pin this page, it would be extremely useful for us RP folk. I'll list all my guys soon

Kobuk:

--- Quote from: Acheron187 on July 07, 2013, 08:50:17 pm ---Could someone actually pin this page, it would be extremely useful for us RP folk. I'll list all my guys soon

--- End quote ---

I'll have to discuss that with the other staff first. Might take awhile.

Sledge:

--- Quote from: Acheron187 on July 07, 2013, 08:50:17 pm ---Could someone actually pin this page, it would be extremely useful for us RP folk. I'll list all my guys soon

--- End quote ---

As will I. After I add the two new ones and a weapons section to those already in my notepad.

HazardJackal:
I take it you guys forgot about this?  I have all of my [current] characters up and ready.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version