Author Topic: The Tale of Manor Blanc (IC)  (Read 10790 times)

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
Re: The Tale of Manor Blanc (IC)
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2015, 05:13:52 pm »
(Forgive the delays, work and we had visitors in from out of the country.)

"Yeah, we should at least try i suppose." Riley answered. He noticed Ashen giving him second looks "And don't worry i'm used to getting looked at being a model and all..." As Riley knocked on the door it creeked open "So...i suppose we're to just let ourselves in?" he said confused. There was a tray of full champagne glasses. "Whoever it was...looks like they rolled out the welcome wagon."

suddenly two panther girls, one in a blue dress and one in a pink dress opening the doors all the way. "Please do forgive us...I'm Rachel and this is Claire..." The one in the blue dress answered. She spoke up "Please everybody...come in! We have a royal reception for you!"

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2015, 06:34:08 pm »
Ashen blushed a little "yeah, sorry about that, couldn't help but notice" He got up from where he was lounging and looked quizically at the panther girls, one ear perked up and the other laid flat.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Doc

• Species: Fox
  • Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2015, 02:15:13 am »
Sitting there she spat to the side as she started to get up, as the timber wolf tried to help she growled at him "Touch me I'll break your leg." she stepped out of the water and began to shake herself dry
On that note,

Lance backed off, apologized, and toweled himself down while returning to his place by the fountain.
Avatar by my best friend Taivana.

"Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling a pig in the mud. After a few hours, you realize they like it." -unknown.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2015, 07:43:17 am »
Alda was about to mingle with the others, but noticed far more aggressive acts than passive ones. This made her decide to just observe quietly instead and she would just try to talk to them individually. Maybe she would find some talent for her agency after all. She walked inside after the two panthers had greeted the group and was one of the first to make it inside. "So... how does this game work may I ask," Alda asked curiously to the two panther girls. "I know the prize, but not quite the rules."
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Natura Wolf

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2015, 11:46:47 am »
Ears of the white wolf pricked up to the opening of the main doors as the two panthers appeared in earnest.  He offered his full attention with a familiar smile of greetings before entering.

As he entered his head darted about the main hall, picking up the details, the doors to rooms and how it was all delicately designed to last generations.

His attention roamed with his eyes while his mind glistened with the small bursts of enthusiasm in his curiosity.  As he approached the panthers he offered his hand and gratitude to their hospitable nature.

Offline redyoshi49q

• Species: (*please see above*)
  • Avatar from Dexcat's MFF 2013 Photoshoot
  • Male
    • Enigma Cipher (software project)
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2015, 11:28:14 pm »
Riél looked at the paw that was presented to him, and then back at Rouen.  He responded without shaking the paw.  "Riél Santos, master interrogator."

Riél then turned his head upon hearing the sound of the front doors opening.  "I guess the party's finally gotten started."  With that, he then turned from Rouen and started making his way inside.
"Perfect normality is impossible.  Be unique!"
-- redyoshi49q

^ (click) Puzzle game!

Offline Reverb

• Species: Siberian Husky
  • Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2015, 11:33:05 am »
(Forgive me for the delay. Life hit me in the face recently and I wasn't able to sit down and type a reply.)
James tapped his paw lightly on the arm rest of the car door in excitement for what was awaiting him at the manor.

"You seem quite excited, sir." The driver stated

"Of course I'm excited! I mean, why wouldn't I be? There a huge some of money waiting for someone to grab."

"What would you plan to do with the money if you won?"

"Well, for one... Actually... I have no idea to be quite honest. I guess I'd just figure it out as I-Whoa..." James cut off his conversation abruptly as he looked out the window at the manor
"Is this guy serious? That place is huge!"
Once the car pulled up the manor, James tumbled out of the car, waving a farewell to the driver, before adjusting his black tie and purple shirt then walking towards to the others.
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.

Offline Gauthar

• Male
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2015, 08:48:41 pm »
Rouen heard the other call himself a master interrogator and didn't shake his paw. Gripping his knuckles as the other went by he chuckled as he heard popping of his knuckles "Yes, it seems the party is getting started Riel. Good luck." he walked over to his bag and grabbed it heaving it up and walked towards the door. His eyes looking at the interior he tilted his head a bit "Place is a bit fancy...who needs all this space unless you put it to good use?"

Elis was drying herself some and heard the door opening, walking over to her small bag she grabbed out a pack of cigarettes and zippo lighter with a poker chip etched into it "Lucky my smokes weren't on me." she lit up and started towards the door slowly. As she walked she kicked her leg to the side to shake off some water "Let's get this over with, sorta rude to be left on the doorstep for a bit."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2015, 09:08:22 pm »
Ashen grabbed his bags, a collection of three rather nice designer leather bags, before coming inside and grabbing a drink. He drank daintily even though he was horribly thirsty.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Doc

• Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2015, 12:49:01 am »
Lance grabbed a bottle of water from his pack and stood. He walked towards the door of the building, sipping the water from time to time.

"Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling a pig in the mud. After a few hours, you realize they like it." -unknown.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2015, 08:46:51 pm »
(Alright, skipping time a little bit here. Wanna get to the good stuff.)

"We don't have all the details ma'am. We know it's a game of solving crimes but that's all the details we were given..." Claire answered to Alda. "Alistar would know more but...he's prettying himself up for the guests. Excuse him it'll not be long."

After a while everyone was in the main foyer, sipping champagne and taking in the luxurious ambiance. Velvet couches and chairs, jade and pearls sculptures upon solid oak tables complete with a grandfather clock on the back wall. The floors were pure marble save for the exotic rugs adorning it.

Helena seemed to walked about sketching the little carvings. "Wow...and zey said heaven could have not existed in earth..."

Leah, Mark and Leon were sitting on a couch conversing as they sipped their champagne.

Cheryl was busy investigating a pearl carving "Mystery game, huh..." she said to herself. "This should not be a problem to me..."

Marie Was sitting in a chair, drinking her champagne quietly and Riley was stretched out on the chaise lounge. He seemed to be off in a bit of a dreamworld...

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2015, 03:01:55 am »
Ashen had changed into a  silver silk kimono, with a bright green belt. It hung suggestively around his shoulders as he lounged on a futon, appreciating the red wine he had requested "god I needed a vacation, What about you guys what do you do for a living?"

Offline Doc

• Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2015, 04:18:10 am »
Lance sipped at his champagne while sitting at the end of a futon. He carefully removed his sword from its sheath. "I occasionally craft a blade for those who both want one of my blades and can afford it," he said, sheathing his blade. "I design and improve computer parts, such as the motherboard, for my monthly income. It is kinds wierd, I know. Smithing swords one day and building a computer the next." He took another sip of the champagne, which he was beginning to like. "What champagne is this? I must get some when I return home."

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2015, 10:47:18 pm »
Leah, Mark and Leon turned their attention to Ashen.

"I know right?" Leah answered. She took a swig of the champagne in her hand "I do paranormal investigation for a living. Abandoned hospitals, old mansions, derelict war ships...I've slept in a lot creepy places in the name of looking for ghosts. Learned some interesting tales though it all like the people who lived there, patients and nurses in the hospitals i stayed in...creepy yet incitful at the same time."

Mark seemed to just keep drinking, obviously getting a bit lost in his own mind

"I'm currently a ballet dancer, been on broadway once or twice actually not to brag..." Leon answered standing up. "I haven't had a lot to drink...If anyone wants i suppose i could do a little dance for everyone...got little else ado in the interest of time." he stretched a little to warm up should anyone say yes to his offer.

Riley caught a glance of Ashen in his robe "Oh hey, i've actually modeled robes like that before...And well...less than that. But no need for explicit details, not right now. Long story short i'm a model...everything from fancy suits to underwear and in-between..."

Helena noticed Natura off on his own. She thought maybe go talk to some of the people more on the fringe, might be some interesting stories to hear. "Ummm...hello zhere. I noticed you off on your own...i'm kind of ze quiet type myself as vell. So...what's your story?"

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2015, 10:58:37 pm »
"I'm a talent agent if you couldn't already tell from how I was talking to my driver. Any kind of talent I find worthy I'll book ya a gig," Alda said as she looked to Mark. She noticed how off in his in thoughts he was. Which albeit was a bit strange, she shook her head and looked to Leon. "Oh. Why don't you do a dance then?"
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2015, 03:32:36 am »
"Mmmm, I'm just a janitor, but I mostly do that so I have something to do" he looked over to Riley, putting on his most seductive face "Living alone can be so...very... lonely "

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2015, 11:05:37 am »
Leon smiled "Well i suppose if you're insistent." he answered to Alda. He went over to the gramophone and put the needle on, it was a minuet playing "Alright, i can work with this. Gimme a little space people." Leon took a second to stretch out his legs and then began. He began slowly with an arabesque and a few turns then transitioning to some more daring moves and some more contemporary style as well finishing with a quad axle and a fluid bow. "So...input anyone?"

Riley snickered "Could you lay it on any thicker, dude?" but he grinned at Ashen. "But i suppose if you're dying to see me in something...less, i suppose we can meet in my room afterwards..."

Mark clapped as Leon finished seemingly snapping out of his sync-out for lack of a better term. "That was actually very well done. Bravo!"
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 12:30:37 pm by T-Yoshi45 »

Offline Natura Wolf

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2015, 02:20:38 pm »
Natura stood gazing from a corner of the room, The home was a beautiful distraction with the fine decor to the craftsmanship of stone and marble.  It was beautiful, yet left a bitter sting of his current position, and the large rooms shrank him down to a lesser breed.

His ears pricked up to catch the subtle footsteps of someone approaching, his head swivels to see Helena making her way over.  The white wolf smiled pleasantly with a small incline of the head to gesture friendly acknowledgement.

"Stories?"  Natura asked with a partial daze in his question.  His mind shook back into focus as he grinned wider.  "Well now lets see.  I am Natura, I'm a Gardener to the lands, preserver of life sower of seeds.  I'm also a traveller, through mountains and rivers, tis taken a journey to be here."  His voice irie to the strums of his melodic narration.  "How about yourself dear miss?" He offers the question back with a gentle bow.

Offline redyoshi49q

• Species: (*please see above*)
  • Avatar from Dexcat's MFF 2013 Photoshoot
  • Male
    • Enigma Cipher (software project)
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2015, 04:16:16 am »
(*Sorry for being so slow in making a reply here.*)

Riél sat in the reception area of the manor, leaving the champagne untouched on the platter.  His ears perked upon hearing the words "game of solving crimes", and he scowled in agitation.

"Is this my boss's idea of a joke?  I'm gonna murder the cheeky dolt when I get back from this..."
"Perfect normality is impossible.  Be unique!"
-- redyoshi49q

^ (click) Puzzle game!

Offline Doc

• Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2015, 10:24:01 am »
Lance applauded Leon's dance. "Got anymore for the public?" He asked, sipping his champagne.

Offline Gauthar

• Male
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2015, 12:47:11 am »
Setting the champagne to the side as he wasnt much of a drinker he asked one of the panthers to bring him some water or juice. He rubbed at the back of his head as he heard the others speaking of their jobs and one even doing a little dance "I used to be a prize fighter for underground fights. Was pretty good till well." he pointed at his missing arm and chuckled some "Anymore I come up short handed..." he lowered his ears at his own bad pun before turning his head cracking his neck "Anymore I help at a gym."

Rouen received a glass of water and took it up sipping at it "If I won would get a new arm metallic and spend the rest fixing up the area I grew up in."

Elis changed out of her wet clothes and was down with the rest of them, now sporting a black leather corset top and a skirt that came down to just above her knees, being barefoot now as she looked around sipping her champagne "Blah never understood this fancy stuff, a shot of tequila is what I prefer to this sparking urine." she set the glass aside as she grumbled a bit. Her ears perked up at the question of what others did and seeing the one dancing she tilted her head "Fancy." she smirked as her eyes looked around the room "I guess you can call me a professional gambler, won two poker tournaments and do pretty well for myself."

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2015, 08:25:09 pm »
At this point Marie and Cheryl joined in the conversation

"i'm retired military, I served ten years in the Army as a sniper." Cheryl said removing her jacket, showing the various tattoos on her neck, arms, and shoulders varying from animals and gold stars most likely for kills to her children's names on her forearms and an angel on the top of her left forearm and Saint Joan on the top of her right. She then turned her attention to Marie "You like you could be Law enforcement there..."

Marie giggled a little "Actually i'm a buyer for a boutique. Deciding what goes out on the shelves and whatnot.Where else would i have gotten this nice little number here." Marie spun a little showing off her dress.

Mark finally joined the convo "I'm a dentist for my sins as some put it. For sure not a fun gig but it pays the bills and then some." he said with a cool shrug.

Leon took a minute to respond "Well...i suppose if everyone's just dying for some more i guess i can keep going." He asked one of the panther girls to bring another record and when she came back he began another dance, a bit of a slower one with more elegance and refined movements.

Helena smiled at Natura, with a little light-hearted giggle. "You seem like quite ze person...Kind of like i am, a stranger in a strange land." she took a second to speak again "Well...I was born in Romania to a musician father and my mother who vas an industrial plater. I grew up in kind of a bad neighborhood, zere vas a lot of violence and my papa didn't vant that for me and his family. Vone day he told me he'd won a greencard lottery but it vas only good for one person...He took me to the shipyard and told me my star was brightest. He told me to find this land called America and bring them here someday. I came here vith seventy-five dollars and a cardboard tube of my paintings."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2015, 07:58:52 am »
A small smile pulled at Ashen's mouth as he hid it behind his glass of wine, turning away his eyes away from Riley, watching Leon dance, "I might dance, but I'm not dressed for it." he shifted backun his seat, getting more comfortable, revealing that he was wearing little, in anything other than his kimono.

Offline Natura Wolf

« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2015, 05:50:29 am »
Natura listened intently, engaged to the bittersweet story of this young lady.  He could pick up small traces of a melancholy counter melody buried beneath her thick accent.  Instinctively his paw lightly touched hers in compassion.

"All parts of the world comes with it's virtues and faults young lady.  I'm sorry to say that to escape one only guides you deep within another and this land is shuddering vast with the fault lines that crack around us."  The wolfs ears folded back, his eyes, a mixed brew between the hot temper from his recent events, to a swell belongingness from feeling lost.  His eyes peered back into Helena's, shielded by a sincere smile.

"They miss you I dare say so, and if you can ride these untamed lands, then I have no doubt in revealing that you will see them soon and tip the favour of circumstances to a beloved ending on this chapter of your families life, and raise another."

The gentle wolf retrieves his hand and passes a pleasant smile, almost carrying traces of fondness behind the curves of his lips.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2015, 01:18:32 am »
"Oh. Terribly sorry. I forgot to introduce myself," Alda said with a chuckle. "The name's Alda Baren. Talent scout and agent," she said proudly. "But can I just say that this is quite the mix of backgrounds we got going on here."