furry games and gaming discussions > furry role-playing

Sea bound souls (Pirate RP) (IC)

<< < (11/12) > >>

Jacoby Quinn:
Quinn sits down, gesturing for Jack to sit beside him, with the ships doctor to his right. "Aye, ave a sit right here lad"
"Actually sir, th' first mate said he wants me an' you to eat on deck, seated beside him" He seems nervous, and a little fidgety, but that seems somewhat normal for the tiny mouse."Th' captain also said...that he'd eat later"
Skye sits quietly motioning for the first mate to sit on her right, across from the doctor, while she  sat across from Jack. There was an empty seat directly beside her which Timothy avoids, leaving for Gorrum

Sledge:
Jager gave a slight nod to Timothyand sat beside Skye, folding his hands over his lap as he looked over the table of crew members. he slid his chair in farther and slipped a knife partially out of his sleeve under the table.

Furenzied:
"Whatever the cap'n say." Gorrum said with a shrug before heading back over and setting himself up a healthy meal. "Go on boy, you be half starved as it is, eat what ye can." He said before patting Timmothy on the back lightly and sitting himself down to eat in the chair besides Skye.

Doc:
As Jack sat down, he turned his head so he could use his one good eye to make sure he didn't sit too closely to anyone.

Jacoby Quinn:
Skye took her first bite nodding at Gorrum while Tim starts to scarf his food down "My compliments, Am I to assume you're the cook?"

The rest of the crew devolves into various levels of civility and table manners, but chatter is still very much a dull roar

Quinn claps jack on the back "Ahhh assa good meal today lad, I'll tell ya, i've been on ships wit' worse cooks"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version