Author Topic: New production alias, new release, more to come soon  (Read 4083 times)

Offline Purrrl

• Male
New production alias, new release, more to come soon
« on: April 22, 2014, 05:22:34 pm »
Errr...

As some of you may know, I do music productiony things, (until now) under the name VRZ.

However, I find the name a lot less appealing than I used to, and don't really think it suits what I want to produce.

As such, I've moved to a new alias, Augment, and, to mark this, released a new track. It's called Genesis, and it can be found here:

https://soundcloud.com/augmentedm/augment-genesis

...And there's more to come soon, got another finished track and some just plain stupid stuff in the works at the moment

Aaanyhow, enough awkward writing...

Offline Choky

• Rare species
  • Male
    • http://choky.furtopia.org/
Re: New production alias, new release, more to come soon
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 01:59:28 am »
The track is oozing with awesomeness,and because of that,on another note I am absolutely appalled that this got 370 views and not a single one of them took the time to comment,every one of you should be truely ashamed of yourselves.

It's an amazing track,I love the way you use echo and long reverb tails to make it sound haunting and the filters on the drum section too,the dubstep feel is freaking awesome aswell,I'm not even into this kind of music and I've already listened to it multiple times,at least 4 or 5 times now.
Dude,where my Furryness?
424 passed games on N64,PSX,DC,XB,PS2,GC & X360.(Last updated on 29/09/13)

Offline Purrrl

• Male
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 05:11:41 pm »
The track is oozing with awesomeness,and because of that,on another note I am absolutely appalled that this got 370 views and not a single one of them took the time to comment,every one of you should be truely ashamed of yourselves.

It's an amazing track,I love the way you use echo and long reverb tails to make it sound haunting and the filters on the drum section too,the dubstep feel is freaking awesome aswell,I'm not even into this kind of music and I've already listened to it multiple times,at least 4 or 5 times now.

Thanks. This is kinda old, and what I do has progressed a bit since then. Sadly, I'm currently uninspired and stupidly self-critical, which is adding up to me getting nothing done. Also, 370 views? Not what it says here.

Offline Otty

• wot
  • Female
    • Music
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 10:37:06 pm »
That mix is cleannnnnnnn. o3o I really like it~!
~And though I know, since you've awakened her again. She depends on you, she depends on you.~

Offline Purrrl

• Male
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2014, 12:54:21 pm »
I'm going to be doing some production streams starting soon at twitch.tv/augmentedm

Just working on random stuff....

first one is now, working on some drum&bass

edit: It's over. Just trying to figure out how to make twitch save past broadcasts... hope it's not client settings, as in xsplit I'll probably have to pay to do that
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 01:49:19 pm by Purrrl »

Offline Purrrl

• Male
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2014, 03:43:01 pm »
Streaming now, working on my remix for LogiSpark

Check it out at twitch.tv/augmentedm

Offline Winter Lynx

• Species: Lynx
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2014, 04:18:32 am »
Like it, and I don't even particularly like dubstep as a rule. Nice job indeed.
I am not a student with a drinking problem, I am an alcoholic with a studying problem.