Author Topic: recommendations for drawing pad laptop?  (Read 2198 times)

Offline Shiru_Da_Koon

• Species: Werecoon
  • The wind can't blow without having a scent
  • Male
recommendations for drawing pad laptop?
« on: March 10, 2015, 11:58:00 am »
Hey so I wanna get into using the drawing pas accessory sold for computers...(I'm on deployment) so I don't what would excellent to use with right now. But I have the latest up to date Lenovo gaming laptop they sell at best buy don't know the specs off the top of my head. But I don't know if its be alright to use with the drawing pad, I think the fact that its touch screen might help with fixing errors, but yeah I'm at a loss when it comes down to this.
With my Mother's Love and Wisdom and my Father's Strength and Discipline... This I Will Defend...

Offline JonasTheDude

Re: recommendations for drawing pad laptop?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 10:20:31 am »
I'm just going to answer all things i know about this matter.   (:

Okay, so you have Lenovo gaming laptop.. They usually say all high priced laptops are gaming laptops at the stores.. So i guess it's what you could call: better than a normal laptop.

You can find the specs usually below the keyboard (I don't mean below like: Inside computer). Usually it's some sort of sticker, somewhere on computers blank area where are no buttons or touchpad. For not so tech person like you, you don't know what is says. Which is normal.  :)
Or there can be multiple stickers... So take picture (or type every text in the sticker(s)) into reply post. Or just tell the "super correct name" of the laptop  :D. Which is not "Lenovo"

Umm... From what I know those drawing pad things are USB attachable, and they should work for every PC with windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (or mac)

Using the touchpad may require some sort of special software, but usually the software comes on CD or you get link in the shipping box of it.

But if we want to dig deeper into the world of drawing pads I'm no use anymore.

I hope there was something useful for you  :D

Offline Shiru_Da_Koon

• Species: Werecoon
  • The wind can't blow without having a scent
  • Male
Re: recommendations for drawing pad laptop?
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 03:22:26 pm »
I had an asuz kv55 which would not run the program. This "Lenovo" is the closest thing to a gaming laptop regarding is as not built by me or those at ROG. Specs can include 8gb ram quad core 940 gtxforce graphics and a 1tb hhd which is common stuff in laptops. Its just for my deployment for now then it will be mt college laptop when I get out. Ps I'm slightly computer techy. Pss thanks for the info. Jonasthedude
With my Mother's Love and Wisdom and my Father's Strength and Discipline... This I Will Defend...