2 (25%)
no
1 (12.5%)
you may, but i won't read it
1 (12.5%)
hmm.... i'll wait and see how it comes out
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Tenchi fan comic?  (Read 2242 times)

Offline Melina

• Female
Tenchi fan comic?
« on: May 27, 2004, 11:54:07 am »
Listen, I've been daydreaming and doing nothing and when my mind wanders, i space out into different worlds. I've been thinking about making a fan comic of Tenchi only a few years later, and Sasami is a teenager and Tenchi is an adult. yeah, they still live at the same home. Tenchi has become more stronger and intolerant, and Sasami, going through puberty, has mood swings, cares a little too much, and sometimes gets a big mouth. she won't change much though, other than maturing. i'm trying to make a character between Sasami and Tsunami and it's progressing....... oh, and Ryoko is still going to be the same old Ryoko, just a little scareder of Tenchi.
See you guys later..

Offline Melina

• Female
Tenchi fan comic?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2004, 12:19:01 pm »
well, i also need to figure out a villian..... is Kogato perished indefinately, or could there be a chance that he, or someone in his place, could come back?
See you guys later..

Tenchi fan comic?
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2004, 01:32:56 pm »
Um, okay.

You know what they say:  It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission.

In other words, don't talk about doing it.  Just do it.  It doesn't matter if you get fans.  It doesn't matter if you don't.  If you like it, do it.  It shouldn't matter what others think.

Offline Melina

• Female
Tenchi fan comic?
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2004, 01:43:04 pm »
uh... okay. i'd do it anyway, but i'd want some questioning and oppinions to come up by this topic.
See you guys later..