Author Topic: Fanclubs forum  (Read 2030 times)

Offline Mooshi

Fanclubs forum
« on: October 08, 2010, 04:08:57 am »
Well? :o

This is inspired by the thread in non furry discussion, of course. :3 Would be nice to have an organized section for it. The whole point being a way to friend others who share a simular interests as you and stuffs. Preferably not burried and forgettable section as a sub forum. >_> Non furry discussion has only 2 boards and due to its nature, I can imagine loads of people ignoring the subforums all together. (look how dead Tech is! D: )

Offline Weisseman

• Professor of Cunning
  • Species: Red Fox ^^
  • Weisse fox and Syi citra. Staffing Duo =3
  • Male
Re: Fanclubs forum
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 05:43:27 am »
I'm against this. Since there could be no end of these fanclubs as there's no official way to regulate their creation we might end up making loads of subforums for them.

As subforums they would be placed in the subforum section as well.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 06:58:20 am by Weisseman »
Fur code: FCF3a A- C-- D- H+++ P++ R+ T+++ Sm# RLCT a cnl++ d++ e++ f h-- i+++ j p+ sm#
ಠ_ಠ

Any Problems here? Come on the IRC and talk to my friend Syi. He loves meeting new people too =3
http://irc.furtopia.org/

*Acquired: 2 Chicken's of Success!*

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 11:58:20 am »
Respectfully, I'll have to say No as well. Also, some of my comments in Post #1 of the following thread can be echoed as well.
http://forums.furtopia.org/index.php/topic,39136.0.html

Offline Mooshi

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 01:16:54 pm »
Oh well. :p

These is something else I would like to ask. Didn't feel like making another thread just for one question.

Can the forums that are actually used in the subforums be bumped to normal forum status? Things like Furtopia Clan hasn't had a post since 08 and RPG is another example of a dead board. Would be nicer if you guys could not hide the somewhat active ones (least foodie furs and tech talk has recent posts) Having them out in the open may actually bring traffic to them. I know I myself ignored them too since I tend to look on the right and see what the newest post was. Not click around and explore.