Author Topic: Art Trade??  (Read 9827 times)

Offline chimera soul

• Male
Art Trade??
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2003, 06:08:16 pm »
i can believe i missed this.
if you still got time i would love to do a trade with you ulario, i think your art is amazing and i would be honoured to draw any of your characters
you can't contain the inner beast

Offline chimera soul

• Male
Art Trade??
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2003, 02:18:29 pm »
i got some free time now so i would like todo a trade with anyone, and i gonna sent the one for amythist soon, i just need to scan it in
you can't contain the inner beast

Offline Kada-Ru

• Species: Golden Blue Pegasus
  • Female
    • Kaycy's Creations for Fun
Art Trade??
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2003, 03:04:06 pm »
A very wonderful piece, Ulario!

Offline Ulario

• Dreaming of Zion Awake
  • Female
    • http://www.gryphonheartstudios.com
Art Trade??
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2003, 07:20:01 am »
Sorry it toom me so long to respond.

But as of right now, a trade is probably out of the question because commissions are picking up at the worst possible time (the very end of the college semester, when I have exams and a final project in my publications class that I severely procrastinated on).  Ugh.

However, If you still want a picture, I'm running auctions on furbid.  I should have another commssion auction up later today.
tracivermeesch.com - Webcomic

Did I say blow it up?
... Lets blow it up!

Art Trade??
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2005, 06:39:09 am »
*looks in* is this thread still available for new peeps?

Offline Ulario

• Dreaming of Zion Awake
  • Female
    • http://www.gryphonheartstudios.com
Art Trade??
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2005, 09:33:00 am »
Let me see... This post is over a year old, I don't do trades with people I don't know.... so no.

I ESPECIALLY don't do trades with scary brittish tarts that steal my name then stalk me, even though I've publicly chewed them out and told them to leave me alone about 15 times... yet they still don't get the idea and make make accounts to HARASS ME because they think that I'm a total dumbass that dosen't realize it's them!!!  Yeah, that's right, psycho... I knew it was you since day one when I first saw your disgustingly cheap rip-off or Raust's name!!!

To the general public - I don't usually act like this, but you have to understand that this girl has brought me extreme amounts of frustration, anger, and straight out fear over the past few MONTHS and I for one am tired of it.  In fact, my hands are shaking as I type this.  **we now bring you back to our normally cheerful gryphon... hopefully**

tracivermeesch.com - Webcomic

Did I say blow it up?
... Lets blow it up!