Author Topic: Any cons nearby?  (Read 3649 times)

Offline KuroOokamiTsume

• Skunk + Fox = SOX!
  • Female
    • Kuro's Artsy Fartsy Page!
Any cons nearby?
« on: April 22, 2005, 03:31:40 pm »
I was curious if their were any fur-cons nearby my area because the only con thats nearby is called Neko-con and I dont even know if thats really a furry convention. Also, I have never attended a furry convention, so I was wondering what I should wear. I have no fursuit, but I could get my hindpaws re-inforced, do some makeup to give me a wolfy appearence, get some really long fake nails and sharpen them, paint them black and get some black gloves with that, as well as make me a black bushy tail and go as an anthro. (Fursona change AGAIN. Im a wolf...:p)
Like my avatar? I take commissions: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kuroookamitsume
Into each life, some rain must fall, to water the gardens of our souls." - Me.

Offline Patrick Rangerwolf

• Male
    • Last of the Movies Official Movie Web Site
Any cons nearby?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 07:21:20 pm »
First of all, where is Rustburg?  I, myself, live in the farm country just outside of Charlottesville with my mate and my daughter.

As for cons, the closest ones I know of are in PA (Anthrocon), TN (MFF), and GA (Furry Weekend-Atlanta).  Sporty Fox and I are trying to gather interest for a con in VA Beach.  Yet, VA is not con country, by some fur standards.
Patrick Robbins

"Any movie with a "preachy" message, be it Christianity, environmentalism, political positions, or what have you, turns away people because rather than letting the audience figure out for themselves what the meaning is, they are told exactly what they ought to think and usually in terms of slogans and buzz words". ~ Brian Godawa