Author Topic: Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap  (Read 5538 times)

Offline Movian

• Species: Dragon
  • Male
    • Movian's site
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap
« on: March 03, 2020, 01:48:30 pm »
So saw a post on Facebook today about the stuggles of 90s kids playing game boys in a car at night and only being able to play when a street light illuminated the room.

I had to post that I didn't have a problem with this as I had a game gear with it's own back light.

and then noted the hours spent playing sonic spinball and Wonder Boy 3: The Dragons Trap.

At which point I discovered one thing and realized another.

I discovered they actually re made this game for Switch, PS4 and PC a few years ago and did a FANTASTIC job, I would recomed you check it out.

Second I realized I liked "anthro" animals much earlier in my life than I thought.

as this was easily my Fav game at the time because the main character got changed into a Dragon Man, then a mouse, man then a mer man, a lion man  etc XD

Worth checking out if you enjoy puzzle platformers and playing a character that switches between many different anthro species ^_^

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Species: Wolf / GSD
  • Still hanging in there...
  • Male
Re: Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 08:36:07 pm »
 Thanks for that info!
I have a Nintendo switch I don't use a whole lot,  so maybe I need to check out this game.

Yeah... when u dig deep,  anthro-animals seem to be embedded in so many things and have been there for a while.  And as you said , when we were much younger than we realized.
Bear your soul and take control
If the wolves are howling outside your door
Invite them in and make them beg for more!
(Name that tune!)