Author Topic: Covens, bloodlines, and roses (IC)  (Read 82354 times)

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
Re: Covens, bloodlines, and roses (IC)
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2013, 09:46:10 pm »
Julian shakes his head. "Dont go all noble on me. With vampires want IS need. Just be sure to stay relativly full. If you frenzy, youll kill innocent people, or I might have to snap your neck, and that hurts until it heals." ~you start to float~ Nichlas looks up, rocking slightly as if drunk. "Whoa, your flying. HEHEHEH!" ~thud~ Julian glances at you. "Hmm... Interesting. That is your dark gift. Do me a favor. Try to move, while still levitating."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2013, 10:09:40 pm »
"ummmm....ok...dark gift?"
he waves his arms wildly and thrashes his legs, going absolutely nowhere
'does this happen to all new vampires? how long will this last?"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2013, 10:22:51 pm »
Julian chuckles lightly. "No, this is a rare gift. Your dark gift. You see, all vampires share the common blod of the first vapiress, a shewolf, and through her we each have a gift, sometimes rarely two. I have the ability to steal others talents through their blood, called glyphing, and my own power, which is commanding people. Your dark gift is obviously somekind of rare gift. Its not flight, and isnt quite smmoth enough for levitation. You appear to be making the gravity fluxate around you, but that is impossibel. Only one other vampire has ever had that power, and that is Eraziel herself. She could do anything with her magics. But the gift of lunar manipulation, or gravity control, is rarer even than the animus and glyphing gift. That means your bloodline is very pure, and closer to Eraziel than most. Glyphers, Lunar magi, and animages are the closest to Eraziels dark powers. There are rankings of power, but they dont get used often. For example, I am three times removed from Eraziel, which is taking into consideration my own connection, and all the blood of other older vampires I have killed." He looks out the window. "But the sun is going to rise soon, and we need to return." He gently lifts Nicholas up and walks out into the car. He sets Nicholas into the back seat and drives homeward. Once you are home, he tells Amie it is safe to come out, and sets Nicholas up in a different room, befor tucking him in. Then he leads you to his room, pulling a large coffin out from under the bed. "Climb in. One of the bad things about vampirism is that we do in fact have to sleep in a coffin. Thankfully the coffins of today are much more comfortable than the coffins when I was a fledgling."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2013, 10:56:34 pm »
"gravity huh? well...i did snuff a couple really old ones a few years back, one of them saw me coming, he walked in the day, he didn't drink blood...he hired me...to kill him...said he was looking for the right guy to do the job...looking since he got tired of life...when the pyramids were being built...he paid me to kill him, and send his ashes into a volcano, an odd request...but i did it...he said thank you" his glazed in deep memory "he drew this on me, no clue what it is, have never been able to get it off, even skingrafts didn't rid me of it" he pulled up his shirt, around his belly button was a large ornate, and highly detailed bindrune, purple, and covering his entire torso "what tha-?  WHEN DID IT TURN PURPLE?! IT WAS WHITE!!!"
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 11:04:46 pm by whtwolf »
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2013, 11:01:03 pm »
Julians eyes widen. "Wow, then you must be almost direct bloodline by now. Youre blood must hold immense powers." He looks out the window, and lays down in the coffin. "You honestly might want to climb inside though. The sun is rising."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2013, 11:09:38 pm »
he grumbled "stupid purple markings, i'm too used to waking up now....can't we just close the curtians? " he looked nervously at the lid ...damn claustrophobia

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2013, 11:29:50 pm »
"Ive tried just closing the curtains before. Doesnt work, you still get nasty burns. As for that strange marking, I think that is what is known as a shadow mark. They are trasditionally given to lovers, although they also are given to someone the giver regards as a great friend. They are supposed to protect the bearer from magic, because the egyptian vampires are known as powerful mages. The purple coloring is not something I have ever seen befor. I have a friend I m going to see in japan soon, and if you would like to come with me, we can see if he knows why the color has changed."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2013, 11:37:28 pm »
"hmmmm....i'll go....i got nothing else to do" he looked down at the mark " i know  was white yesterday bef-" shock covered his face

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2013, 11:49:16 pm »
He climbs out and scibbles a quick note to Amie to add two more seats, along with an extra hundred for the inconvieniance, then climbs back into the coffin, wiggling around until there is enough room for you to squeeze in. "If you are really so scared of small spaces, I could hypnotise you for a short while."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2013, 11:53:31 pm »
"hypnotism?" he scoffed " thats a load of" e looked over at him as he was speaking

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2013, 12:10:52 am »
Julian smiles, and steps up and in front of you. He looks deep into your eyes, and they cange from red into the oddest gray you have ever seen, and even seem to have miniature lightning bolts inside. They seem to hold your gaze. Youre eyes flicker over the arcs of electricity, and you slowly realize how beautiful this minature storm is. Slowly through your clouded mind you hear a voice. "Doc? Hello Doc?" It is calm and you just feel so much happier listining to it.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2013, 12:23:20 am »
doc rustles around, someone in bed with him, he hugs them from behind and lichs the back of their neck...its cold, then it all rushes back to him, he bursts out of the coffin, the sun having just went down "UGH! I JUST LICKED  GUY!"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2013, 12:30:22 am »
Julian sits up, and stretches, yawning with his tounge out. "Well, in all fairness, I simply got you out of your phobia. You were the one who got all affectionate. I was just laying there, and you snuggled up to me. I didnt make you lick me." He grins at you. "Something you arent telling me Doc?" As he climbs out and stretches, he hums slightly. "Im going to go check on Nicholas." As he walks by, he swats you on the but playfully, befor sprinting off."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2013, 12:47:14 am »
docs cheeks burn, wondering why he is mbarassed instead of trying to kill the guy, he follows him...the mark....it was white...until he turned

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2013, 01:06:37 am »
Julian sits next to Nicholas, stroking his fur gently. Nicholas is deeply sleeping. He nuzzles him affectionatly, then stands up and walks into the living room. "He will be fine, but be more carefyll next time. Hes only eighteen, barely an adult."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2013, 01:19:36 am »
i'm really sorry abuot that...." his legs shead he is suddeny forced flat to the floor "ow! world...got...heavy"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2013, 01:27:06 am »
"Just dont let it happen again. If anything happened to him, Id..." He turns scarlet, and latches on to your accident. "You must be able to affect gravity both ways. Interesting."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2013, 01:38:32 am »
"no, kidding, if i could just control it,,,"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2013, 01:41:39 am »
Julan nods, thinking of the possibilities. "Imagine all the things you could do. Im sure with practice you will be able to control it."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2013, 09:31:52 pm »
doc spoke from the floor "one problem, i don't even know what triggers it"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2013, 10:07:28 pm »
Julian thinks for a mmoment. "perhaps it is your mood. What emotions were you feeling when you hit the floor?"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2013, 11:00:22 pm »
"hmmm" he thought and blushed, all of a sudden he could barely breathe "i-think found-cause!" he tried to think pleasant thoughts and began to float up "hmmmm...i wonder if it is restricted to me....he looked at a vase in the corner and concentrated on it, it slowly began to float "woah that is- *crash* ooops..."
the vase had flung it'self violently at the floor "umsorry.....well, i have up and down.....now for left right forwards and reverse...no clue how"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2013, 01:14:27 am »
Julian claps his hands. "Its alright, I never liked the vase very much anyway. That was very immpresive, especially for such a young vampire. You have an amazing natural talent. But tell me, what was the cause, and how do you activate your up and down?"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2013, 02:00:48 am »
he blushed and hit his faceon thefloor"thoughts and feelings i'm not going into"

Offline Leeseetsa

• La, la, la~
  • Female
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2013, 07:09:46 am »
~Meanwhile, back at the mansion~

Amie did come out, but Master and the new vampire where asleep at that point. It was a Sunday, so the stock form she worked at was closed. Whenever she found it, she read the note-

"Amie,
      Taking the the fledgeling to Nicholas's
to feed him. Won't be back for a while.
Please add another round-trip ticket to the
trip bill.
                                 Thank you, Amie
                                   ~Julian               "

This was done in 30 minutes. She had the rest of the day to go...
After checking the house and making sure she wouldn't disturb anyone, she grinned and ran back to her room, performing yet another wardrobe-change into something more fairy-kei styled, And started blasting J-pop from her headphones. Oh, yeah. She was totally ready for Japan!
Hey, I have a DA:
http://leeseetsa.deviantart.com/

Never give up, everything you do has a reason; Never feel alone, there's always something there with you; Never feel defeated and dim, there's always a spark inside you