Author Topic: Deadwater (IC)  (Read 14300 times)

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
Deadwater (IC)
« on: April 16, 2015, 01:32:11 am »
"Alright, kiddos..." Kite said, walking down the line of her squad members. "First off, welcome to Deadwater. Second, At ease. We're not the military, so I won't make you be the military. Now, To introduce myself, Im Kite Southpaw... I'll be trying to keep you all alive.  I don't mind if you call me by my first name, so long as you don't do it in front of the higher-ups. I've introduced myself, so now's your turn. I want a name and specialization from each of you, starting with this end." She pointed to the first in her line.

(Go through and introduce your characters, then wait until I say otherwise. This is just for the intro stage.)
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: Deadwater (IC)
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 02:01:32 am »
"Skye Quinn" his voice had a soft french accent "I am your ah...CQB?" the rabbit seemed a bit small to be handling Hand to hand and close range assualt, but something in his eyes said he'd seen either a lot of combat, or some very brutal slaughter in his past. "I was told there would be refreshments Mon Chéri?" he was of course joking.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 02:17:14 am by Jacoby Quinn »
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 02:23:02 am »
"Maybe afterwards, Quinn... We'll see." Kite replied, looking him over. She was rather small, herself, so she wasn't too thrown off by his size. "We smaller people have to hit hard and fast... You look like you know that well. Next in line, who are you and what do you do?" (Same question, just worded different.)
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 09:54:49 am »
Amducious gave a little wave "I'm Amducious, just call me "Am" or "Duc" either works or my first name, I'll be your Gunner." His voice was deep and raspy, well he was surprisingly tall. "I'm excited to be here and do as much as I can." He smiled, then went back to staring at the ground.
(his voice is similar to this --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M5qmZfB_Vo)   
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 10:12:53 am by Amducious »
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2015, 10:24:34 am »
Kite looked him over and nodded as she moved to the next person. "Glad to have a gunner, Am... Next."

Offline Reverb

• Species: Siberian Husky
  • Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 11:30:10 am »
Koda snapped to attention as Kite spoke to him. "Ah...! I-I'm Ko-oda H-Hamilton... But call me K-Koda.A-And I'm a hacker..." He said, as he shifted on his feet nervously, as he left his face get hot with embarrassment. He really wasn't a fan of talking in front of people. He bit his bottom lip and lowered his eyes slightly, his black hair falling in his face, but still keeping his gaze on Kite and waiting for her instructions.
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 11:37:50 am »
"Relax, Koda." Kite said, patting him on his shoulder. "You don't have to make a speech. It's good to have a hacker along. First mission's a museum gig. Next in line, name and specialization."

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2015, 03:23:42 pm »
Day Langs eyes wandered breifly checking out the cute hacker, before snapping back to the front. "Da Lang" he said with a bow to the general his long  braided pony tail flopping to the side as he did. "Medical officer, at your service. Pretty handy with a blade too" he stated standing straight as he gave a wink. His voice obviously flamboyant in tone.
only in complete darkness can one see the brightest light

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2015, 03:39:22 pm »
"Good. Hopefully we won't need a medic, but we might. Glad you're along for the ride..." She carefully looked him over, scowling. "What you do after hours is none of my concern, but if I think either of you is a distraction for the other, I'll have to do some seperating, understood? Next."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2015, 04:04:19 pm »
"Jack, Jack Merit. Went by Merit while i was on the police force and would like to keep that going here." Merit looked around at the rest of the team "I'll be you Rifleman." He stuck out his hand to Kite.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2015, 04:35:26 pm »
"Wouldn't think of it captain" he stated respectfully " just enjoying the view. Never touch though. It never ends well."

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2015, 04:40:34 pm »
Kite nodded and shook Jack's hand. "Rifleman... Good to have you, Merit." She turned and walked out a ways. "I'm not going to lie to you guys... Pretty much the whole of Deadwater's betting L squad doesn't make the week... They've taken to cute little nicknames; Lame squad, Loser squad... I will not be known as either of those for the rest of my career, guys. Work with me, and maybe we'll be able to prove them wrong, huh? This first mission should be easy enough... A client wants a package from a museum's vault. We're going to airdrop in and retrieve it. Simple as that."

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2015, 05:50:31 pm »
"As...ma'am if I may inquire bout the security in said facility? I don't like surprises... that's when things get bloody." Da Lang said coldly as he briefly remembered the bloody mess he made of those men. Just over one word. Who could have known they would pull knives.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2015, 06:02:16 pm »
"Basic systems." Kite replied. "Infared cameras, motion trackers, steel security shutters... The lot is all run from a centrally located security room."

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2015, 06:45:29 pm »
" and security personnel? " he asked his tone not changing for a second. "I'm good to go otherwise"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2015, 06:56:10 pm »
"So do we have to do this quietly? Cause cameras don't usually work with a bullet through them"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2015, 07:07:41 pm »
"Sounds easy enough." He crossed his arms and said "so when is the mission? Night I'm presuming?" Amducious looked at Kite as he asked.

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2015, 07:09:14 pm »
"I would imagine that would set off the alarms silly. Perhaps a tech and knockout approach would be more prudent. I mean it will look better if we can make a clean extraction." Da  Lang stated confidently. "Ma'am are we authorized to use tranqs or is deadly force permitted"

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2015, 10:19:42 pm »
"Deadly force should always be authorized. Don't want to leave any loose ends" Merit snickered at his comment. "However obviously it's your call, just let me know if i need to bring my silencers or not."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2015, 11:10:16 pm »
"That's always easier and a bit of a mess to clean up." Am smiled slightly then returned to a calm look, he uncrossed his arms and stretched.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 11:11:56 pm by Amducious »

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2015, 11:21:41 pm »
(First off, nobody was issued silencers(except for cqb), nor were they issued tranqs.)

"We'll have to start stealthy." Kite said, nodding. "The hacker and cqb will go in first and get the security down by any means necessary. We might need a demo unit to blo-"

"I gotcha, Kite." A young redhead human said, sliding into the line. She had a rather large cannon looking weapon on her back, and a sachel of explosives on each hip. "Blow open the vault, right? I want part of the cut, though."

Kite gave the girl an annoyed look, then continued with her plan. "Janelle here will blow open the vault once we're in. That'll be loud, and it'll draw plenty of attention, so that's where the stealth ends. We get the package, go loud if we have to, and get out."

Offline Reverb

• Species: Siberian Husky
  • Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2015, 12:20:58 am »
Koda looked up slightly, more confident in his voice as he spoke louder. "You said basic security, correct? I can get in and shut it down, but that'll give you just a few minutes before the guards get suspicious..." He looked at the others, a small smile rising on the side of his face. "It should be simple enough."
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2015, 12:48:33 am »
"The guards shouldn't be a problem, as long as everybody does what's said, we should be fine." Am pointed to Kite and said "Plus we have Kite here as our fine squad leader." He looked at the rest of his squad mates happily.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2015, 12:51:51 am »
Merit simply nodded as he listened to the rest of the crew speak. He then turned to Janelle. "Jack Merit, i mostly go by Merit though. Pleasure to meet you." Merit offered out his hand. "Here's to hopefully raising lots of hell with you."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2015, 01:39:56 am »
Da Lang smiled deviously. " well this sounds like fun now. Sure you're not taking us to the playground ma'am" he asked jokingly. " i"I'm only assuming. But sounds like you could use a couple of us to take out some of the guards inside to keep it quiet till we blow the safe."  Thinking it through he new it was an appropriate thing to bring up. "I would like to volunteer for the job. No point in letting any of our skills go to waist after all ma'am."  He requested politely as he looked at the rest of the crew. Looking them over for signs of hand to hand combat training. "So how many of you guys are great at hand to hand combat? And I don't mean military "great" I mean actually trained great. No disrespect of course ma'am."