Author Topic: Stretch Velour Suits  (Read 4900 times)

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
Stretch Velour Suits
« on: December 07, 2016, 10:00:33 pm »
There are a few fursuiters that are known for their form-fitting suits. These appear to be one-piece designs with attached gloves and sock feet. The appearance of these suits look rather attractive. Heating does not seem to be an issue, but keeping warm in cold weather could be challenging.  I am presently attempting to commission such a suit in my fursona.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Re: Stretch Velour Suits
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 10:47:31 pm »
I've seen those type of suits before. Not my style though.  :P

Here's one such example of a velour suit.

Offline GrayWolf448

• Species: Gray Folf
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 11:34:09 pm »
many of the ones iv seen dont look to good, but iv seen some amazing looking ones. though due to the tight fitting part its a little awkward with it outlining most of the body..

though get a good quality one, and clothes/a costume over it and it will likely look amazing. you have what ever cosplay type of stuff like a suit of armor and then under it you have the fursuit. most of the benefits i see is that it covers those small gaps in armor like on knees/elbows so a little more realistic, and if you do wear any clothing/cosplay stuff over it heat will not be too much of a problem.

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 10:16:51 pm »
I've seen those type of suits before. Not my style though.  :P

Here's one such example of a velour suit.

The model in that suit is actually shorter than the person that suit is intended for btw.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 06:59:15 pm »
Nope. I've seen some of these in old furry vids. Once you get to the point where you leave nothing to the imagination it's no longer a fur suit.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.