Author Topic: Sonic Forces  (Read 4249 times)

Offline Iara Warriorfeather

• Species: Velociraptor (Iara)
  • Dinosaur of Furtopia-On Hiatus!
  • Female
    • My Homepage
Sonic Forces
« on: November 23, 2017, 10:03:05 pm »
I've been through about 20 levels and I really like this game for the Nintendo Switch. When I first played it the storyline was reminiscent of Archie Sonic or SatAM with notably darker themes and the ability to create a 'freedom fighter' of your very own. As the story has progressed...well...
Spoiler: show
...it reminds me of Sonic.exe or some other grimdark type of story, with the villain Infinite's ability to warp time and his odd perception of the world is revealed as an apocalyptic death trap

It's a lot of fun, and it reminds me of Sonic Adventure 2-meets Sonic Colors-meets Sonic Generations in its style.

Anyone here give it a go? I would think furries would like the chance to make a Sonic recolor/OC for real.  :P  :D
Furry Code:
FDC5adw A+ C+ D++ H++ M- P++++ R+ T++ W Z Sf RLS/LW* a+ cn+ d-- e+++ f+ h- iwf++ j p

My art and such

Offline Shim

• Male
Re: Sonic Forces
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 12:37:43 am »
I've unfortunately heard that it isn't very good D:

But it does look like a lot of fun from what I've seen!

Offline Iara Warriorfeather

• Species: Velociraptor (Iara)
  • Dinosaur of Furtopia-On Hiatus!
  • Female
    • My Homepage
Re: Sonic Forces
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 12:26:52 am »
Sonic fans have had really high expectations since Sonic Generations. I doubt a game will surpass that. But Sonic Forces is fun!  :)
Furry Code:
FDC5adw A+ C+ D++ H++ M- P++++ R+ T++ W Z Sf RLS/LW* a+ cn+ d-- e+++ f+ h- iwf++ j p

My art and such