Author Topic: Webpage Layout...  (Read 2054 times)

Offline Zeralia

• Female
    • http://zeralia.deviantart.com
Webpage Layout...
« on: January 02, 2006, 10:59:21 pm »
Hopefully I'm not getting too off topic or pushing any rules, but I'm doing this as a call for help/a favour since its well known to me that anything involving websites, plus myself, tend to explode in some chaotic mess of broken codes and me foaming in rage from frustration. Yep. I'm lucky to do basic HTML here.

Anywho, what I'm trying to get at is that if anyone is willing to do a webpage layout for me (including perhaps a few graphics...cause that elludes me too), I'd be eternally grateful. So much, in fact, that I'd become your "art slave" so to speak as payment. Yep. Free art, so long as its within sane limits.

I've ideas that I'd sort've like to see in a layout, nothing too over the top (I think?) but require coding I can't seem to grasp for the life of me. I am willing to learn, if anyone wants to attempt teaching me (expect questions every 5mins and much explosions of distaster). Oh, and you get full credit to your work too.

This is what my website looks like currently: Sand Scribbles The girl originally helping me has since become too busy and I really want to revamp the site.

So if anyone is interested, feel free to PM me or e-mail me at desertsand_dragon@hotmail.com or reach me on MSN or AIM (Zeralia 18).

Again, as payment, you get art. Lots and lots of art. Avatars, con badges, sketches, full colour. I might be willing to do a simple (and I mean simple) animation as well. For commission info (basically for the dos, don'ts and mediums): Clicky Here!

Thanks for looking and hopefully this isn't a faux pas or something.  ':shock:'
Zeralia's Scratch Pad (Livejournal)

"Queen of the Pumpkins and Residential Bone Collector"

Offline Benjamin

• the admin liger
  • Species: liger
  • Male
    • stripeymaney
Webpage Layout...
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 10:19:01 pm »
I'll IM ya on MSN... as I just have right now.
Maybe I can offer a bit of help. Am a busy liger, but perhaps something can be done for ya.

Benjamin

Offline Wtcher

• Web Design Tech Advisor
Webpage Layout...
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 12:33:29 pm »
So how's this coming?

I feel like such a vulture. *laugh*
Oh, faint memory trickles, that is all; like a stream that rustles forgotten leaves and lost paths.