general furry discussion > furry greetings

Rabbit hops in, sniffs around a bit, gnaws on server cables, hops back out

<< < (5/6) > >>

Kobuk:
Nice to see you stopping in for a bit. *hugs* :)
A bird, eh? Interesting. Guess I'll have to go and get some bird seed for ya. ;) Or would you prefer something else?

I don't think anybody has heard from Mazz in a really long time. I can't remember the last time she was here on Furtopia.

Is this the link/image you were trying to post?

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/44998670/

Kay Alett:
Arby! Good to see come around again and join the feathered side  :D

That art of your bird is epic!

Arbutus:
Hey Kobuk buddy, glad to see you around! Thanks for the assist on the image - forgot you couldn't link directly to FA images on here.

--- Quote from: Kobuk on December 12, 2021, 08:59:23 pm ---A bird, eh? Interesting. Guess I'll have to go and get some bird seed for ya. ;) Or would you prefer something else?

--- End quote ---

Thanks for asking! I'll take all the figs and guavas you can load into the dump truck. TIA. :)

--- Quote from: Kay Alett on December 12, 2021, 10:05:59 pm ---Arby! Good to see come around again and join the feathered side  :D

That art of your bird is epic!

--- End quote ---

Hey, thanks a lot, Kay! I'm really thrilled with how well it helped Viridia come to life. :) And I almost forgot you had gone feathery too! *wing high-five*

Firelight:
*Sniffs from afar as I'm an introvert*
"Hi. What's up doc?" XD

Arbutus:

The best thing about being a bird is that you can fly up to all the places you're not allowed to go.

Been thinking about this place lately, and I just wanted to pop by and say hi! As always in my life, a lot has changed since my last message. I'm still working in humanitarian aid, but I've moved up to our HQ in Switzerland. I'm steadily getting better at French and building a new life in Europe. My three cats are here with me, and although getting them to Switzerland from Uganda was one of the biggest travel nightmares I've ever gone through, I'm so glad to be reunited with them again.

Am still birb. (Chirp.) Am still very into the furry VR community. I've been to two cons in VR recently, Furality Aqua and Furality Luma Festival, and both were absolutely beautiful and amazing experiences. Somehow, after all these years, I've still never been to a real-life furry con and have barely met any furries IRL. But I'm going to fix that in May, as I'm flying across the Atlantic to come spend a week with some close furry friends I've met through Twitch and VR. I'm more excited than I've been for anything in a long time.

I hope you floofs are all doing well. (:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version