Furtopia services and support > suggestion box

Therian/Otherkin Area

<< < (2/2)

Storm Fox:
It's not a bad idea, but the current activity level of the occasional therian thread every few months is nowhere near enough to warrant a whole section.

If you or others would like to see a therian sub forum created in the future, my recommendation is to increase interest by creating discussion topics on the subject in the boards we currently have.
If we see that there's enough sustainable interest and enough members regularly taking part, it could make it more feasible to create a sub forum for it.

Rocco:

--- Quote from: Storm Fox on May 19, 2016, 05:32:26 am ---It's not a bad idea, but the current activity level of the occasional therian thread every few months is nowhere near enough to warrant a whole section.

If you or others would like to see a therian sub forum created in the future, my recommendation is to increase interest by creating discussion topics on the subject in the boards we currently have.
If we see that there's enough sustainable interest and enough members regularly taking part, it could make it more feasible to create a sub forum for it.

--- End quote ---
Sounds acceptable to me.

Varg the wanderer:
 I've met a lot of therians here on the forums, and I have never seen discussion discouraged. That being said, a Therian board has never been created because of (first off) lack of traffic, and because therians can create discussion threads freely on the boards that exist (provided they are topic relevant). If a therian wants to be found, all they have to do is put that information in their signature where it is easily seen every time they post.

I don't, but that's because I see that as a personal part of myself that shouldn't be paraded around. I am much more likely to respond to therian related threads, however, because I enjoy the discussion.

That being said, there is a reason I hang out here and not on Therian forums. :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version