general furry discussion > furries on furry

I just don't know

<< < (2/3) > >>

DrakonianDanceR:
Science is a touchy topic, at least with me.  I personally believe most science to be a fictional practise created by humans to try and give reason for things that 'just are'.  Though some are very strong on it, as you do seem to be, and that's fine.  It explains your dislike of uncertainty.

Your connection with wolves appears to be strong.  Only you can find out truely what the connection is, and what it means.  But there is certainly more than a bit of something there.  Something special.

You say about not being able to talk with anyone about your obsession with wolves, without them joking about it, and not taking it seriously at all.  I can relate to that fully, believe me.  Humans are very narrow-minded creatures, and conform to their small, tight society's 'rules' and ways of behaving and living.  Do not expect them to have any understanding of you being wolf-related at all.  I've had just the same with my Draconity.  To look at it from a human's view, it is very odd that a guy, seemingly like everyone else, that believes himself to be a creature that their science doesn't prove to exsist.  Of course, anyone with an open mind could see it for more than that, and for what it is, but humans on the whole cannot do that, and that's how they see it.  I'm basically saying here, don't bother with them.

And you're a University student?  Granted, degrees are important, but I still stand by what I said in my previous post, that finding who you are is a priority.  As you're not able to concentrate on your studies, if you're constantly thinking over and over about who and what you are.

I know we'll talk more, and I hope that it will prove to be an interesting and useful experience for us both.

Kada-Ru:
DrakonianDanceR posted:
Quote Though I am not sure I agree with giving them priority.
I guess I should have been a little more clear on that one. Uhm... I meant that we all are human, sorry for that furolks, and because of that we have to have a roof over our heads, food in the bellies, and pay bills. These are all human things that we need to take care of whether we are fur or not. Getting the education you desire, Silver, will help to support you in the long run as being part of this human race. (Yes, I do prefer animals to humans too.)

Anyway, that is what I was meaning by giving it a priority. Some things we just have to deal with because we are humans by birth. Scary thought but can't change it now. (At least I haven't found a way as yet and I don't think any one else has either.)

Good luck in what ever it is you do, Silver. You need to do what makes YOU feel comfortable.

DrakonianDanceR posted:
Quote And you're a University student?  Granted, degrees are important, but I still stand by what I said in my previous post, that finding who you are is a priority.  As you're not able to concentrate on your studies, if you're constantly thinking over and over about who and what you are.
hmmms... looking at it from this point of view, I have to agree with figuring it out as a priority since you would be having troubles concentrating on your exams.

What ever you do, I wish you luck!

Silver:
The feeling inside of me seems to have settled down, ever since I started to think that perhaps It might be true it's settled.  

I think now I'm going to be able to actually revise and TAKE IN what I reading rather than just reading and not having any clue as to what's going on

WhiteShepherd:
Your on the road to self learning and discovery Silver.  Make sure you see and enjoy the trip as well as the destination.  I have a feeling these will be special times for you.

Bear Paw:
hey there mate you sounded a little rough back there, you know that I'm a scientist ( of sorts    ) myself and deal in hard tangiable evidense. However there is always room for error even in the best placed calculations this is where things like this fall in-betwen the cracks. You have seen what my rooms like ( yes i mean under the junk) and you know what im like so you can see it's ok to be a little confused. I really only found out what I was ( furry) recently but some can go through life not knowing at all this is all fine the only way to know what you are is to sit down look at yourself and say yep thats me but even then we all change grow and evolve any way so what you are now may not be what you are in a years or even a weeks time  so don't sweat it as popeye say's I ams what I ams.   but you have always come across the wolf  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version