Author Topic: Which anime characters will get along good?  (Read 2711 times)

Offline Sora Flame

• Male
Which anime characters will get along good?
« on: December 17, 2012, 08:39:01 pm »
This came into my mind awhile ago, which anime characters would get along with eachother from diffrent animes?
For me, I would probally say:

Tsume from Wolf's Rain and Vegeta from DBZ, if you think about it, both didn't care about others at first and after awhile, they got used to eachother, and both of them had rivals at the start, then got used to them later on.

Kiba from Wolf's Rain and Inuyasha from Inuyasha, not much to say about the both of them... Bad attitudes, both of them care about the girl they love, might get along well, or just kill eachother..

Misty from Pokemon, Kagome from Inuyasha, both do have feelings for the main guy character, but dont like to show it at all, when pushed abit to far, they can get very aggresive and can probally put someone in the hospital for a long time (lol)

Could add more but, kinda dont want to. What anime characters do you guys think will get along really good? Can post them here.

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
Re: Which anime characters will get along good?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 08:00:46 am »
I think Ritsuka from loveless would get along with Goku from Sayuki. They both have personalities that would complement each other. Opposites attract works on friendship as well as romance.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"