community group sub-forums > anime

What anime are you currently watching?

(1/40) > >>

ominipotentgoldfish:
And I don't mean as of RIGHT THIS SECOND.  I more mean what shows are you currently in the midst of watching?  Whether it be new, old, popular, unheard of, let's hear what you're watching!

As far as anime that's currently airing, I'm very very -very- into Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and highly recommend it to anyone who's a fan of action stuff.  Between the awesome fight scenes, likeable heroes and villains, and names that are references to pop/music culture, it doesn't disappoint!  Also it has a man who punches vampires so hard they explode into sunlight.  It's only in part 2 right now, which is what many people consider to be the best part of the series, so there's time to get caught up! 
Here's the OP if anyone is interested.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqFvrjhbO8c&list=LLpwyrZdOjgIW1Z2_muTbNSg

On the not currently airing (technically), I'm also watching Initial D, tho sadly I'm not caught up yet, so I can't watch the Fifth Stage as it comes.  If it's as good as the rest of it, I'm sure it'll be awesome!  Also just finished the first season of K-On! Soon to start season 2.  I'm also currently in the middle of re-watching AzuManga Daioh for the second time, because that show is just so good.

So what about you guys and gals?  What animu what is everyone watching?

Mylo:
I finished season 1 of Bakuman and am currently into the beginning of season 2.

--- Quote from: Wikipedia ---Bakuman. (バクマン。) is a Japanese manga series written by Tsugumi Ohba and illustrated by Takeshi Obata, the same creative team responsible for Death Note. The series follows talented artist Moritaka Mashiro and aspiring writer Akito Takagi, two ninth grade boys who wish to become manga artists, with Mashiro as the artist and Takagi as the writer respectively.
--- End quote ---

Aakosir:
I am currently watching Guin Saga. It came up on my Netflix as a top 10 for me and one of the main characters has a leopard head! So naturally that drew me in. It is really good so far, very fast paced and full of danger and suspense. I am only on episode 4 or 5, but it's really captured my attention. I love the detail that they have put in the leopard's emotions and eyes. The action scenes are really detailed too.

darkfurry:
i am currently watching bleach on tv.

Aloneness:
I'm currently watching as in on my other monitor right at this very second, Lucky Star... good anime, funny, and makes a lot of anime ref.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version