Author Topic: Image Not Found  (Read 2413 times)

Offline A Wanderer

Image Not Found
« on: August 12, 2013, 03:10:19 pm »
I notice in the Art forums that a whole lot of pictures are no longer there. Even in some of the recent pages.

Now I know stuff happens and time passes but please, people, take my advice and find somewhere permanent to upload your images. I would recommend Servimg. There's a lot of banner ads but with Adblock, it's super nice. I've uploaded pictures there from, oh, 6 years ago and to this day they're still completely viewable.

However, if you don't want that, then Imgur should work for you as well. Take your pic. (pun intended)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 03:13:02 pm by A Wanderer »
I am sorry to say that I am now no longer posting at Furtopia. Please read here for the full story. I really wish everyone the best.

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
Re: Image Not Found
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 11:54:20 am »
I notice in the Art forums that a whole lot of pictures are no longer there. Even in some of the recent pages.

Now I know stuff happens and time passes but please, people, take my advice and find somewhere permanent to upload your images. I would recommend Servimg. There's a lot of banner ads but with Adblock, it's super nice. I've uploaded pictures there from, oh, 6 years ago and to this day they're still completely viewable.

However, if you don't want that, then Imgur should work for you as well. Take your pic. (pun intended)

Furtopia used to host many furry websites. When that was discontinued
we lost most of the art tied to those pages.

Thanks for the post though. :orbunny:
oldrabbit.com