Author Topic: Illegal immigrants being brought over to the U.S by the government  (Read 8686 times)

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
Illegal immigrants being brought over illegally in goverment buses the immigrants are carrying tuberculosis and scabies . pretty sure most people have heard of this i live near one of places they drop people and im not too happy if they were doing it legally then i would be fine let me know your thoughts on this i dont have the link

Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Shim

• Male
Re: Illegal immigrants being brought over to the U.S by the government
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 07:56:05 pm »
Uhhh, can you elaborate?

Offline sarngier

• Species: Ethereal lion
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 08:33:03 pm »
ummmm... being that those "Illegal Immigrants" were here long before English settlers Ever even set foot on these lands I think they have the right to be here. Technically speaking WE are the illegal immigrants, our ancestors DEVASTATED native populations. truthfully speaking I am ashamed to be an american. we step on all the minorities and don't even acknowledge our wrong doings, this false idea that this is our land is shameful.
"Illusion is needed to disguise the emptiness within."
Read more at

Offline The Rockin Hyena

• Male
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 08:44:30 pm »
I have mixed feelings about this. I believe we as a nation should help others, but there has to be a limit at some point. I also kind of think we should help our own people first. I also know that some of these people are the hardest working and sweetest people you will have the privilege of meeting.

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 08:47:17 pm »
I also know that some of these people are the hardest working and sweetest people you will have the privilege of meeting.

Some might be ok, but there are plenty of others who are bleeding this country dry of welfare, disabilty, and Social Security, and scamming the welfare system.  >:(

Offline sarngier

• Male
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2014, 08:48:59 pm »
but like I said They were here first
Read more at

Offline sarngier

• Male
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2014, 08:50:31 pm »
they have more right to be here than anyone else...
Read more at

Offline The Rockin Hyena

• Male
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2014, 09:03:19 pm »
I also know that some of these people are the hardest working and sweetest people you will have the privilege of meeting.

Some might be ok, but there are plenty of others who are bleeding this country dry of welfare, disabilty, and Social Security, and scamming the welfare system.  >:(
.        I have former friends who scammed the system as well.  Difference is my friends were well off citizens. It is hard for me to keep friends sometimes because I can not tolerate this type of behavior. 

Offline The Rockin Hyena

• Male
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2014, 09:08:55 pm »
but like I said They were here first
     I'm not wanting to argue with a lion without my buds, but were the Spanish here before us?  I honestly forget who established a nation first. Oh, it's Texas, your right, we did kind of screw them over.  I have strong Cherokee roots anyway.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2014, 09:46:34 pm »
i say yes and no put the should atleast get immunized or shots cause the condtions i heard at places they keep them are terrible and inhumane

Offline Foxpup

• Species: Cyborg Fox
  • Male
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2014, 10:04:39 pm »
How interesting. Please explain how an illegal immigrant is able to obtain an SSN that allows them to claim such benefits. Spoiler alert: they can't. The Social Security Administration estimates that illegal immigrants pay over $6 billion annually in Social Security taxes for benefits they can never receive.

Offline sarngier

• Male
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2014, 11:18:08 pm »
How interesting. Please explain how an illegal immigrant is able to obtain an SSN that allows them to claim such benefits. Spoiler alert: they can't. The Social Security Administration estimates that illegal immigrants pay over $6 billion annually in Social Security taxes for benefits they can never receive.
[/quote]
you speak the truth my friend!!
and yes the spanish were natives in the southern states of the U.S. and shard how are they supposed to pay for said vaccinations when THEY DON'T HAVE INSURANCE?
Read more at

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2014, 11:22:15 pm »
you may not know but the government is funding this you should look up some stuff about this thats happing

Offline sarngier

• Male
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2014, 11:25:01 pm »
PLUS this whole "border crisis" thing is just a blind fold created by the media to keep us ignorant to what's really going on.
on another note they arent the only ones that bring disease to the U.S. the parents of children who won't immunize their kids because they THINK it causes autism (which is laughable by the way) are bring just as much if not more disease than these so called "Immigrants"
Read more at

Offline sarngier

• Male
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2014, 11:27:48 pm »
and shard yes I heard but the US government does a lot... like slaughtering families in the middle east because we want to control the oil fields I mean really why else would we have an army there around the clock? I suggest you look into things more before you go spewing out this half understood knowledge.
Read more at

Offline sarngier

• Male
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2014, 11:29:16 pm »
(Sorry If I'm getting too heated just I am SICK of literally everything the US government does.)
Read more at

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2014, 11:39:15 pm »
same i jusy hope this thing blows over and the whole shots causes austim is ridiculous but i hope these people get atleast some justice for what they've been throw and our government has always been corrupt wrong people in office you get what im saying i want to live in a differnt place with a good government

Offline sarngier

• Male
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2014, 11:47:52 pm »
My advice go to norway.
Read more at

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2014, 12:57:24 am »

I can't stand how in school, I(my parents) have to pay an arm and a leg for lunches, textbooks and such, if I break my school chrome book, I(my parents) have to replace it, along with all the other hard working academically successful and mature students, yet the people who make our lives absolutely miserable get everything free! Because we're paying for them! I can't stand it!
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline GrayWolf448

• Species: Gray Folf
  • Male
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2014, 02:24:13 am »
you speak the truth my friend!!
and yes the spanish were natives in the southern states of the U.S. and shard how are they supposed to pay for said vaccinations when THEY DON'T HAVE INSURANCE?

im pretty sure that the spanish were from spain. if my history is correct the spanish came over to the americas and killed the native aztecs, then england took the americas from the spanish, then the americans who are a mix of everything took the americas from england. so the americans dont really have much blame on how we got this country (except for when we expanded north)

Offline GrayWolf448

• Species: Gray Folf
  • Male
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2014, 02:47:33 am »
this post is mostly about illegal immigrants from mexico (not that i have anything against mexicans just that it's where most illegal immigrants are from)

and for illegal immigrants i dont think they should be allowed here... we are all ready struggling with unemployment last thing we need is more people. one thing i really dont like is how some that come to america like "yay we are here, America is great!" but then they go around celebrating Cinco De Mayo in our schools and when another kid brings an American flag they get mad, and ban American flags from American schools for that day.

one thing that really bothers me is why they are just coming to america instead of fixing their own country. our ancestors suffered and died when fighting off the British so that their children might finally live in peace sometime without an abusive power, and then their was the civil war where the north fought to keep the country together after the south tried to secede from the US due to the new laws that were getting placed. but then some people think they can just walk into the US, they are just walking away from their problems and creating problems for americans (less jobs) there are enough people in mexico to over throw the cartel, build cities, create jobs, and create a better life their yet they come to america where all the work is done for them without even paying.

Offline sarngier

• Male
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2014, 06:41:25 am »
what you are missing is that WE are the abusive power, just ask the native americans
Read more at

Offline Aloneness

• Species: Hella Gay Wolf
  • Великий ведра огонь!
  • Female
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2014, 07:47:26 am »
ummmm... being that those "Illegal Immigrants" were here long before English settlers Ever even set foot on these lands I think they have the right to be here. Technically speaking WE are the illegal immigrants, our ancestors DEVASTATED native populations. truthfully speaking I am ashamed to be an american. we step on all the minorities and don't even acknowledge our wrong doings, this false idea that this is our land is shameful.

Oh, and where did the so called natives come from comrade? The Arctic Sea Bridge? *stereotypical Russian accent*
Ren's Translation Note:
Konnichiwa = Hello, Nani = What?, Великий ведра огонь! = Great Buckets of Fire!

Avi by Haru

Offline Keitsu

• Species: Wolf
  • I'm a Disney wolf :P
  • Male
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2014, 08:47:49 am »
Illegal immigrants being brought over illegally in goverment buses the immigrants are carrying tuberculosis and scabies . pretty sure most people have heard of this i live near one of places they drop people and im not too happy if they were doing it legally then i would be fine let me know your thoughts on this i dont have the link
Did you just say that the government is bringing them over illegally???

On a slightly related topic of benefits in relation to "indigenous people" (It's related because people are talking about things that affect the economy)

History is full of empires being built and falling (people killing people and taking over places). I have apparently (have no clue of the accuracy of this statement) have Maori ancestor. Within New Zealand you get benefits for being (a certain percentage of) Maori. The thing is however, that they actually ate the original inhabitants of the land. They enslaved, killed and ate the Moriori people.

Within Australia, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders get benefits for being the indigenous inhabitants of Australia. It's kind of... "We're sorry (for our ancestors) killing off most of your population (mostly through disease) and treating you/your ancestors badly. Here's a gift!". Also.. for some reason. some Aboriginals actually want to take over the whole of Australia as they believe they own the entire land. I'm pretty sure that's only the extremists though.

Basically what I'm trying to say through these examples. Is that giving these people who are descendants of "native people" benefits is a form of discrimination. I'm going to say it plain and straight right now. I am not being racist... Aboriginals get more money than white people just because they are Aboriginal (They also get free health care, but that's because they "have lower immune systems"). Money is unequally distributed in the world and people are born into different (financial) circumstances (Why should a child born into a poor family suffer when a child born into a middle class family does better. You cannot choose the family you are born into).

The whole reason behind benefits is to try to provide people with equal opportunities. This however, can become unbalanced. (I don't believe that anyone should receive benefits for being "indigenous". If they are having financial problems which they have not caused then sure. Give them benefits. But don't give someone benefits because of their ancestors)

what you are missing is that WE are the abusive power, just ask the native americans
I'm not entirely sure how the situation with American Indians is in America.  From what I've heard it isn't too good. (but I don't know much about the subject)

and for illegal immigrants i dont think they should be allowed here... we are all ready struggling with unemployment last thing we need is more people. one thing i really dont like is how some that come to america like "yay we are here, America is great!" but then they go around celebrating Cinco De Mayo in our schools and when another kid brings an American flag they get mad, and ban American flags from American schools for that day.
I think you'll find that's called "cultural diversity" and illegal immigrants aren't allowed because they are illegal.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 09:15:30 am by Sciex »

Offline The Rockin Hyena

• Male
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2014, 09:10:03 am »
My advice go to norway.

.          Is that where Willion and Fjord Wolf live?