Author Topic: "info removed due to personal reasons"  (Read 1738 times)

Offline Tigerlilly

• Male
"info removed due to personal reasons"
« on: February 03, 2018, 01:49:01 pm »
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 07:01:10 pm by Tigerlilly »

Offline Varg the wanderer

• Species: Maligator/Tervuren
  • Furtopia cannot be held down!
  • Male
    • My writings and leatherwork at SoFurry!
Re: Hi y'all from Adrian Vaskebjorn
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 03:50:02 pm »
Hello Adrian, welcome to Furtopia!

I'm Varg. I'm a dog. I like to write furry stories and admire people's artwork, photographs, and music. Around here I enjoy the artistic fruits of talented people, goof off, and try to be helpful where I can be.

We would love to get to know you better, and since it can be hard to just jump into talking about our selves I have a Mod Post of Doom helpful guide to our forums to read through. Hopefully it should help us get to know each other better as well as get familiarized with the place.

Here are some introductory questions you can answer if you like:
Mind telling us how you happened upon our friendly community?
How long have you been a furry / known about the fandom?
Do you have a fursona? If so, what is it?
What interests you about the anthropomorphic (furry) fandom?

Hope you enjoy your stay! Be prepared for an onslaught of warm welcoming hugs and pounces from fellow members! If you don't want the hugs, just let us know and your wish will be respected! Click on any of the gold-colored links above or below for further information. ;)

We also have an IRC chatroom you may want to join. Just enter your fursona name and start chatting! If you need help on accessing the Furtopia IRC, please see this thread here: How to use an IRC client

Please take the time to read the Furtopia Forum Posting Rules. This is a PG rated “family friendly” forum. Please also take the time to post your topics in the most appropriate section - it will be greatly appreciated by all. If you have a question or problem, or if you need help with anything on the Furtopia forums, then feel free to contact an Administrator or Moderator via PM (Private Message) or use the Report to Moderator button found in every post. Please let the Admins and Mods handle any problems that arise. :)

Welcome again!! I hope you enjoy yourself.  :)
My writings and other stuff: https://varg-stigandr.sofurry.com/

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." - Douglas Adams

"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Species: Wolf / GSD
  • Still hanging in there...
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 09:16:20 pm »
Hi Tigerlilly,
Glad you made it here! 

There are many canines here, but we love all fursonas. Raccoons are pretty cool in my opinion!   8)

Whether you are a therian/furry/otherkin, you will be welcome here.  People here are very open minded, kind and respectful.  Once I came here I realized that I wasn't the only one who thought like I did. 

We are all part of the fandom, which we create for ourselves and others, so the more people who join the better it gets!  Even if you don't create things in the fandom, that may change once you see and read more about what others are doing.  Prior to coming here, I had stopped drawing, writing, and only focused on work.  Now I am back into drawing, not quite anthropomorphic creatures, but dog portraits ha ha!   :-[  Its been rewarding. 

You can find many things in Furtopia, and of course you can start new topics  too.  Advice on fursuit construction, fursuit buying, food recipes, fashion, hobby projects, writing advice, art techniques, emotional support, tips for dealing with strange furry quirks, and SO much more. 

The longer you stay here the funner it gets!  There are so many good people here, and all are willing to listen and help.  My life has changed since I found this world.

Bear your soul and take control
If the wolves are howling outside your door
Invite them in and make them beg for more!
(Name that tune!)

Offline Tigerlilly

• Male
"info removed due to personal reasons"
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 09:35:47 pm »
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 07:00:26 pm by Tigerlilly »

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Species: Wolf / GSD
  • Still hanging in there...
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 01:55:49 am »
You may be surprised to find out other people stumble into furry.  I sort of did.   :)  Honestly, for me, it was a coworker who showed me what furry is, and it was me who found out I was one.

As for the fursona thing, you will figure it out.  After all, you know you are a raccoon.
If you said that you are a raccoon, then perhaps there is something about them that makes you identify with them?

Look around at the art, stories, and stuff people are doing here and elsewhere and you will quickly figure out what furry things you like or dislike.

Bear your soul and take control
If the wolves are howling outside your door
Invite them in and make them beg for more!
(Name that tune!)

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2018, 11:32:07 am »
Welcome to furtopia Tigerlilly.  :orraccoon:

Hope you have a nice stay.

"Tosses you a chocolate chip cookie of welcome."

Old Rabbit :orbunny:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 11:33:57 am by Old Rabbit »
oldrabbit.com

Offline Iara Warriorfeather

• Species: Velociraptor (Iara)
  • Dinosaur of Furtopia-On Hiatus!
  • Female
    • My Homepage
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2018, 10:28:22 pm »
Welcome to Furtopia!  :)
Furry Code:
FDC5adw A+ C+ D++ H++ M- P++++ R+ T++ W Z Sf RLS/LW* a+ cn+ d-- e+++ f+ h- iwf++ j p

My art and such