Author Topic: The Game  (Read 50217 times)

Offline Bear Paw

• An old bear of the fandom
  • Male
The Game
« Reply #375 on: November 09, 2003, 07:22:44 pm »
" Well it's going to be along cold night for both of us If we dont move hehe If your hurt follow me this way I know some who may help you" He turned away Babel was now becoming indiffrent to being surrounded by strange things and he did not know if this should worry him. He backed off slowly and started back to the inn, He looked back over his sholder to see if the guy was following or preparing to lodge a shot in his back. The world was now full of people he hadn't realy got a choice but to go along with and it was starting to show.
All I want too do is leave paw prints in the sands of time. (Garfield)
To be forgotten is worse than death (Freya)
We are all equal in the fandom. ( WhiteFang good fur and friend )
I am not a dancing bear toothless claw less here for your amusement, more like the other way round.

Offline Murrg

• Male
The Game
« Reply #376 on: November 09, 2003, 07:34:30 pm »
His eyes finaly adjusting to the light he was finaly given a look at the strange figure in front of him " A bear!! he thought God where am I and why has he not attacked?" At that time he spoke " Follow me he said, Should I he thought to himself I am injured and may be hurt worse than I know but a bear" *shaking his head* " I will follow you but I must know something.... where am I? " He asked as he begun following the large creature never taking the arrow he had nocked out of his bow or his hand off of the string as he stumbled along slowly.
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Bear Paw

• An old bear of the fandom
  • Male
The Game
« Reply #377 on: November 09, 2003, 07:53:05 pm »
As Babel looked round he saw the creature had a bow of somesort pointed at him. He turned his head back n shook it . " Im not sure of the planets name myself was brought here , And unless you intend to use that I surgest you lower it . Im not going to attack you and to be frank im getting sick of haveing to play peace maker to a whole buck of nut's like you ," He started to pick up his pace and storm off ahead mumbeling to himself.
All I want too do is leave paw prints in the sands of time. (Garfield)
To be forgotten is worse than death (Freya)
We are all equal in the fandom. ( WhiteFang good fur and friend )
I am not a dancing bear toothless claw less here for your amusement, more like the other way round.

Offline Murrg

• Male
The Game
« Reply #378 on: November 09, 2003, 08:08:53 pm »
Lowering the bow he grumbled to himself " Great job dumbass ya went and pissed him of but at least I now know that he is not as big a threat as I thought" Picking up his pace as best as he could he continued to follow the bear stoping long enuff to rip a small peice of cloth off his undercloths to wedge into a wound to stem the bleeding.
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Jalex Darnco

• Male
The Game
« Reply #379 on: November 10, 2003, 07:52:51 am »
I fiddled around with the open compartment that the bear creature had opened. There appeared to be some sort of controls, wires, tubeing. Though what did it do? It must of served some sort of purpose, why build it in the first place?

Walking around the outside of the thing Nothing really seemed evident, but then again, it was night, and I could barely see anything. I decided to head to the fighter and get the headset.

Walking over to it, I looked over it's features. Quiet, sleek, simply beutiful. It was really the only thing that warmed my heart on this alien world with strange creatures. I deeply loved it and it was my very life. When I got to it, I let my hand be guided over the hull as I approached the compartment alcove. Flipping that open with a bit of resistance from the magnetic seal, I found several peices of equipment in it. A couple of phase rifels, solar panels, and various survival equipment. I took the head set which was securely fastened to the side.

I placed these on my head, as I closed the door. Then with one last look, I started to walk away as I pulled a small black box from my pocket and pressed a button.

"Computer, lock-down, activate static defenses."

I heard several locks activate with thuds, which reverberated through the hull. Several of the more delicate equipment, such as the antenna, lights and such, receded into the hull and the hull closed up after them. There was a slight sound and then a buzzing sound. The hull had polarized slightly. Enough to give an animal a mild shock that would defiantly cause them get away from it fast.

I stopped some distance away from the modual, then activated the various vision modes which equipped my head set. There was definatly alot more to this thing then I had imagined. Some sort of large sphere was inside. Not solid state, it seemed like coils upon coils were wrapped up inside of it, smaller sub moduals stuck into, or were wired together.

It looked to be some sort of emitter, or a generator. But of what, definatly not a fusion generator. Much too small, and it wasn't built like one.

With my newly aquired sense I approached the generator type modual, and gave it a new look over, new possible sites of work and discovery becoming evident to my eyes.

Offline Kale

• Male
The Game
« Reply #380 on: November 10, 2003, 08:22:23 am »
Kale looked over his ship, wondering if he dare to start the engines... no... the landing would have done enough damagde, he'd need to rig up so atmosphereic thrusters to avoid goving the world a dose of radiation from the leaking engines. he took the anti grav trolley and pushed it out of the ships main door, noticing a strange figure in the trees nearby "Who's there!?" He shouted, just in case it wasnt a psychopathic mass murderer bent on his destruction...
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

http://www.anthrosoft.furtopia.org

Offline Joel

• Male
The Game
« Reply #381 on: November 10, 2003, 05:27:35 pm »
As the Dreamer walked on, he noted the edges of a populated area ahead, and decided to flag down any guards, etc. that might've been around.

"Halloa!" he yelled, as he walked down the path...

Offline Jalex Darnco

• Male
The Game
« Reply #382 on: November 10, 2003, 06:20:51 pm »
Closed for a restart... please stand-by