Author Topic: What being a furry symbolizes to you.  (Read 12873 times)

Offline Leeseetsa

• La, la, la~
  • Female
Re: What being a furry symbolizes to you.
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2011, 11:41:30 pm »
For me, being a furry is just being me, the way I wanna be. In real life, there will always be some form of limitation. Always. Not necessarily so in the imagination. ;)
Also, Leeseetsa is -what I believe to be, anyway- me from some other universe. So therefore, we are somewhat spiritually connected. Me "creating" her might just be me realizing her. (Ah, don't you just love the multiverse theory? :D)

But for those who are a little more "down to earth" than me, it's my was of telling the closed-minded sort: "Screw this normal pish-posh!" :goldhowl:
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 12:02:28 am by Leeseetsa »
Hey, I have a DA:
http://leeseetsa.deviantart.com/

Never give up, everything you do has a reason; Never feel alone, there's always something there with you; Never feel defeated and dim, there's always a spark inside you

Offline Kirsan

• YAY! I don't feel so different here!
  • Male
Re: What being a furry symbolizes to you.
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2012, 12:03:39 am »
Being a furry initially started out on how they looked, as I think it may have started for many of us. For me, it progressed into being more who I am, and being able to identify myself with a group, something that has given me trouble since I started preschool. I've always wanted to fit in to a group of people, yet still be different. With furries, you get so much variety with species, you can still feel a sense of community with a sense of individuality, something I've found difficult to find with humans.
I am who I am, and I wouldn't change it for the world!