Author Topic: How Furry Are You?  (Read 6511 times)

Offline shadow damon

• Male
Re: How Furry Are You?
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2012, 06:48:59 pm »
the question shouldn't be how furry are you it should be how human are u AHHH AHHH

Offline Jet

• The Former Furryglowstick
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2012, 07:10:35 pm »
Good point shadow damon

And....A fellow furry writer! I too am writing a novel, mines not furry...or a romance novel. But I love to write and I will continue, already have ideas planned out for three more, all furry.

I also post because I wish to update somes...I have become more furry I think by now and joining the fandom. I write TONS, most of which recently are in my short story thread here on Furtopia. Love to write still, but I also draw anthros and such. I would love to fursuit later in life, once money starts rolling in. I would still love to go to cons and meet other furs as well. But most recently, I have gotten into animation. I dont think that really qualifies as furry, but I can make it furry so there. :P

And next school year I will be even more openly furry. wearing furry items and presenting my artwork with me as I travel the school. Should be fun.
"Miniscule conflicts are insignificant in relation to the paradox of life itself." - Me, Josh Karels

PLUR

Offline Wanderer

• Keep your eyes on the horizon
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2012, 11:08:46 pm »
Well i wish i could do the same but i have a uniform :P. But i am writing a furry novel and drawing alot of my friends here. Hopefully i'll be able to express my furriness soon, but in the meantime i'll keep drawing.
"Journey for you may never know where the road takes you."-Wanderer

"Tis not the destination that matters, but tis the journey that makes us"- Wanderer

"Destined to travel the roads of time, the Wanderer walks the path with prejudice, ready for the masters of death that lie before him."- Jet

Offline Leeseetsa

• La, la, la~
  • Female
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2012, 12:39:24 am »
Not as openly furry as I want to be.  >:( :goldpissed:

want to make a fursuit, but don't have the time or money... :'(
Hey, I have a DA:
http://leeseetsa.deviantart.com/

Never give up, everything you do has a reason; Never feel alone, there's always something there with you; Never feel defeated and dim, there's always a spark inside you

Offline SilentCicada

• Species: Monster
  • Male
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2012, 04:25:32 pm »
I draw anthro art and I have a fursona, but that's as far as it's gotten.  I do, however intend to go to a convention.
I make ambient and noise music: http://nickshutter.bandcamp.com/

Weasyl (not adults-only):
https://www.weasyl.com/profile/silentcicada

Offline ArticShadow

• Female
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2012, 05:43:35 pm »
I draw some anthropamorfic animals (wolves mostly), I have a fursona, I like to draw wolves in "animal" fourm and make comic book stories like that with some anthropamoric animals.

I wear a tail, a collar, a choke collar, I have plushies. (Does a Pillow Pet count?) I sometimes walk free pawed but that's hard to do in Texas, I also bark and growl. (:
Icon done by FluffyFennecx3 off FA.

Offline Kek

• i need to get a job
  • Female
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2012, 06:25:33 pm »
I have a fursona and a badge of her, ive been to a convention and i draw anthro art and am considering a fursuit when i move out. Plus a racoon beanie and scraggly tail made when i was 8.
I'm just another teenage furry, though im not all that active in the fandom due to not wanting to associate myself with a fandom with such a bad rep. If anyone remembers me from a couple years ago when i first joined id like to formally apologize for you having to suffer that. im potatolumps on tumblr if you want to check out my blog or whatever, just know i dont often post anything furry related

Offline wmdkitty

• Female
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2012, 05:30:56 am »
I'm always "on". I may not always be outwardly displaying my furriness (usually via a hat or headpiece of some kind), but I am 100% in "furry mode".

Offline Baylyn

• Female
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2012, 08:41:41 pm »
I live my life as a furry, wear my tail and ears out go online draw pictures dont have a suit yet because dont have a lot of money and  havnt been to conventions yet also because of money.

Offline Luna-tic

• I exist
  • Male
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2012, 09:46:58 pm »
I tend to not mention being a furry at all outside of the internet. I figure if nobody asks, why tell them?