Author Topic: Persona 5  (Read 4489 times)

Offline Shim

• Male
Persona 5
« on: April 03, 2017, 06:49:28 pm »
Persona 5 was announced November 24, 2013. I was at MFF and I could not contain my excitement.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q2mh8v9tlU

Then Atlus had a few LOL DELAYS but you know what comes out tonight? PERSONA 5 COMES OUT TONIGHT.

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE. I'm picking up the Ps3 version because I have a high-end PC and never ended up buying a PS4. My TV is only a 720p TV anyway.

Offline Kaiden

• Species: Acinonyx Jubatus (Cheetah)
  • Male
Re: Persona 5
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 09:01:41 pm »
I remember the very first installment, mainly because as a kid I didn't know where to go.

I'll have to look into getting back into the series.
Every now and then...

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 01:15:29 pm »
I remember the very first installment, mainly because as a kid I didn't know where to go.

I'll have to look into getting back into the series.

Revelations: Persona is hot garbage. 2 is way better though.

Persona as we know it today really evolved out of Persona 3 which added the social aspects to the series and introduced these really interesting characters that had baggage and actual arcs and what not.

Offline Rainy

• Species: Rabbit
  • Looking for more than dreams.
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 09:13:01 pm »
I've heard so much about Persona 5. How is it? I'm really curious about it as a whole. It looks fluent, never played any Persona games though but I have seen them played.

The art style looks amazing and it looks fast; with so many people saying how good it was, it made me feel like I missed something. X3
No matter how bad the storm is, there's always a rainbow at the end.

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2017, 11:56:16 pm »
I've heard so much about Persona 5. How is it? I'm really curious about it as a whole. It looks fluent, never played any Persona games though but I have seen them played.

The art style looks amazing and it looks fast; with so many people saying how good it was, it made me feel like I missed something. X3

It's a lot faster and streamlined than Persona 3 and 4. I wouldn't say it's more simple, but it's certainly easier to get into. I'm really enjoying it so far overall.

Offline Kitty1234

• Species: Kitten
  • Living how I wanna live :3
  • Female
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2017, 03:23:02 am »
I got Persona 5 the day after it came out but I haven't had time to play it yet. :(

Glad to know it seems like a good successor! I was worried they might mess something up >.>