general furry discussion > furry greetings

Happy Birthday.

<< < (861/861)

Kobuk:
Sorry for the gravedig.
Shame Old Rabbit isn't around anymore. He was always punctual about giving out cupcakes with candles in them for everyone's birthday.
*sigh* :(
Looks around the empty kitchen.
I could start the trend all over again. But it just wouldn't be the same. :(
Anyway, Happy Birthday to me.

Jade Sinapu:
I don't know how he is doing.  Wish I knew.   We are both ham radio operators,  and he once told me his call sign. With that I might be able to dig and see what's up.

Yeah it wouldn't be the same,  but if he's gone,  and we want to keep going someone will have to do it.

Kay Alett:

--- Quote from: Kobuk on April 05, 2024, 02:50:16 pm ---Sorry for the gravedig.
Shame Old Rabbit isn't around anymore. He was always punctual about giving out cupcakes with candles in them for everyone's birthday.
*sigh* :(
Looks around the empty kitchen.
I could start the trend all over again. But it just wouldn't be the same. :(
Anyway, Happy Birthday to me.

--- End quote ---

Aw Kobuk. *hug*
I understand. I miss him too and I'm sorry I missed your birthday.
Here buddy, have a kit kat. *hands you candy*

--- Quote from: Jade Sinapu on April 18, 2024, 03:43:33 pm ---I don't know how he is doing.  Wish I knew.   We are both ham radio operators,  and he once told me his call sign. With that I might be able to dig and see what's up.

Yeah it wouldn't be the same,  but if he's gone,  and we want to keep going someone will have to do it.

--- End quote ---
No, it wouldn't be the same. And trying to make it be the same would be just plain wrong. Old Rabbit's tradition of handing out cookies and cupcakes to birthday folks was his and trying to replicate it feels like stepping on his toes.
We should do something new or at least different.

Firelight:
Well Happy Birthday to me and anyone who shares my birthday.

Kay Alett:

--- Quote from: Firelight on April 23, 2024, 09:26:16 pm ---Well Happy Birthday to me and anyone who shares my birthday.

--- End quote ---
Happy Birthday!
Have a Kit Kat.
*hands you candy*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version