the basement > web design support

Free websites...who's the best?

(1/2) > >>

Tisket:
I'm considering starting up my own website just for the purpose of having a place to put up the adoptables I love and hoarde so much. Question is, what's the best site for this?

I'm mainly wanting a site where I can set up the navigation around the pages easily. With only a couple categories shown from the home page, but a drill-down of subcategories when you go to that section.

Not worried about any kind of forums or anything since it will only be a place to stick a crapload of HTML codes the adoptable sites have already generated. *Might* add an XAT chatbox or something some day, but not likely.

Thanks for any suggestions

Arbutus:
*points up at the top of the page*
Furtopia is a free furry web-hosting community, you know. ;)

I can't say for sure whether the server can support everything you want to do with your site (it probably will), but Kada can tell you more!

Tisket:
Looking more at site like freewebs and such. I don't plan to have anything furry-related on it and I don't want to take up space here because of that.

Werewolfhero:
If you dont need mysql or chmod support you could go with 110mb.com for 110mb of space and 10gigs bandwidth.

victoria10717:
i used webstarts i have my website going http://furfancy.webstarts.com/ but they have there name in the website name.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version