Author Topic: Redwall  (Read 1748 times)

Offline Alden the Fox

• Species: White Fox
  • Feldwebel
  • Male
Redwall
« on: November 15, 2012, 09:08:45 pm »
yeah, so I'm like reading Mattimeo again (some of you have heard of/read it.) and reading about all the food. and I'm wondering if anybody knows how to make some of it? it just sounds so good that I like DIE when I read it. thanks!
A gay fox who also reenacts WWII Germany. :P

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Re: Redwall
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 09:16:45 pm »

Offline Alden the Fox

• Species: White Fox
  • Feldwebel
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 09:34:37 pm »
Google is your friend. ;)

http://www.redwall.net/kitchen/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Redwall_Cookbook

ther is literally nothing that I wanted to know about that isn't there! thank you! I might try this for Thanksgiving.
A gay fox who also reenacts WWII Germany. :P

Offline Ryffnah

• Female
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 04:39:20 am »
When I was in middle school and they made us write in journals every day, I would just describe feast after feast in the Redwall style.  I loved the descriptions of all the food in the Redwall books, and Mattimeo was one of my favorites.

Anyway, I got the Redwall cookbook a few years ago.  I haven't gotten around to trying very many things in it, but I did make a casserole thing with leeks and carrots and other vegetables baked with cheese on top, and it was AMAZING.  So, based on that alone, I would recommend looking into it if you're wanting food from Redwall.
Is there really a cat paradise?  Find out in Otters In Space.

Spies!  Jet packs!  And a water-phobic feline surrounded by otters!  IN SPACE!  Experience it all in Otters In Space 2: Jupiter, Deadly