Author Topic: Story ides  (Read 1679 times)

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
Story ides
« on: May 26, 2012, 01:43:55 am »
Anyone going to write a furry story. I am thinking about writing one. For those of you familiar with the manga Alice in the country of hearts, it is kind of a reverse of that, but with anthros. The plot revolves around my main character (a male, maybe my fursona, not sure yet) who is captured and pulled into a mysterious world where almost nothing is a simple as it seems. The strang world is packed with females who all seem unable to resist loving him. I will probably not do manga because I am a VERY bad artist :-[ Probbly wont work out because I have problems getting around my original idea.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Jet

• The Former Furryglowstick
  • Male
Re: Story ides
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 03:35:02 am »
I am planning to write a furry novel, yes. First, though, I need to finish writing my first novel, Project Tango. Then I will start my novel. I only have two problems, which idea to do first. ;) And which to put my fursona in, I can really only put Jet in one, otherwise the audience would get confused and think its part of a series that doesnt make sense because they are different realities altogether. Wouldn't want that. Anyways, that answers your question of who's going to write one, that would be me right here. Also, if you have an idea, then go for it. You never know if you can pull it off until you try.
"Miniscule conflicts are insignificant in relation to the paradox of life itself." - Me, Josh Karels

PLUR

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 01:46:01 am »
 I have a just realized my fatal flaw in this idea. I have no idea how girls act :P! Not trying to be rude, but women act differently than men do. Especially in romantic situations(or so I am told).  How would several women react to one avalible and (to them) perfect person? I already have his personality planned out (he is a shy type) but the women present a interesting challenge. :D
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline Jet

• The Former Furryglowstick
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 01:54:39 am »
Well...and before I say this I mean no offense by this if someone would be offended in any way, but I dont think of them as women. Its the same thing with guys too. When I write, they have no gender. there are no women or men. They are just personalities on paper. So I would say, and this is just me, but maybe instead of thinking how a woman would act, think of how their personalities would act. What each certain personality is and how it would react to these situations. Hope that helps.
"Miniscule conflicts are insignificant in relation to the paradox of life itself." - Me, Josh Karels

PLUR

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2012, 12:41:18 pm »
Hi..

Personally when I work with female characters, I like to give them a equal standing with
the male characters at least mentally. I tend to give them the edge on intelligence with
most of the characters in my writings.  Generally the only real difference is their
names, physical abilities, and descriptions.

You can read romance novels, and other books with female main characters to learn how
they deal with good and bad situations as well as hormone driven emotions.  As long as
you treat them with respect I think you will do fine.

Keep up the good work.

Old Rabbit :orbunny:
oldrabbit.com

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2012, 11:10:12 pm »
Most of my writings seem unfairly biased towards males because I cannot envision more than two basic female types. Most of my female characters are either the very feminine goths, or Harley Quinn.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu