Author Topic: Need someone knowledgeable in PHP  (Read 5135 times)

Offline Valdyr

• Female
    • Fenrir Productions
Need someone knowledgeable in PHP
« on: April 05, 2008, 02:49:59 pm »
I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this as I do not have a specific Furtopia website, but I need some help with this. I have a form, all made and pretty, and waiting for someone to take it and code some PHP for it that will allow the form to be sent straight to my e-mail, no-nonsense, once that submit button is hit.

If anyone has knowledge on how to do this, and would be willing to do this for me, I can pay you in cash, or artwork (though art would take a bit of time). I may even be willing to work out making you a couple of fursuit pieces, like a tail and ear set.

I have the form saved, and can be sent to anyone who would like to peruse it to see if they can code the PHP for it.

Thank you,

Valdyr

Offline Acton

• Species: Republican Black Bear
  • Unrepentant Furry, Otaku and Anglican.
  • Male
    • Acton Hermitage
Re: Need someone knowledgeable in PHP
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 04:21:03 pm »
I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this as I do not have a specific Furtopia website, but I need some help with this. I have a form, all made and pretty, and waiting for someone to take it and code some PHP for it that will allow the form to be sent straight to my e-mail, no-nonsense, once that submit button is hit.

If anyone has knowledge on how to do this, and would be willing to do this for me, I can pay you in cash, or artwork (though art would take a bit of time). I may even be willing to work out making you a couple of fursuit pieces, like a tail and ear set.

I have the form saved, and can be sent to anyone who would like to peruse it to see if they can code the PHP for it.

Thank you,

Valdyr
Yes I had made my own e-commerce site. I have done all the php programming and on and off developing a new web store using PHP and MYSQL. I can talk you though it and add some anti-spam features. I can adapt one of my scripts. The Issue I need to know is does your web host support php and sendmail() function
As for price (optional) just a picture or discount on a reference sheet for a future fur suit will do.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 08:23:01 pm by Acton »