furry arts discussion > artwork techniques & tutorials

Sciex gets better at art :)

<< < (2/31) > >>

Keitsu:
Accidently clicked quote instead of edit. Silly me ^.^

Old Rabbit:
Keep up the good work Sciex. :orbunny:

It would be better if you put your art activities in seperate posts. 
One long post is harder to follow.

Keitsu:

--- Quote from: Old Rabbit on December 30, 2013, 12:03:55 pm ---Keep up the good work Sciex. :orbunny:

It would be better if you put your art activities in seperate posts.  
One long post is harder to follow.

--- End quote ---
Ok. I'll do that then. Hopefully I will be able to post some art soon ^.^ Been working on gesture drawing

I need some help understanding this tutorial (just though I'd give it a go): http://www.furaffinity.net/full/4298630/

any idea what "Unite the glow tonalities "Brushing" upside down with the colour pencil." means? I'm stuck with the whole upside down with the colored pencil thing???

Keitsu:
Ok guys. I made myself a new avatar :D this took several hours and I did a rough sketch, basic outline, coloured outline and I finished with a same thickness outline because I was not happy with the way it was turning out. I find that it's very hard to draw with a bamboo tablet Hopefully it will be allot easier when I get an android tablet ^_^.  I'm a lot better at drawing things on paper. It's easier to get the thickness and tone of the the outlines.

basic outline:

coloured outline:

Finished picture: (only grey outline except for the mouth)

Feel free to give me any tips on how to improve my work :D Try to keep it to being constructive criticism.

I don't usually do close up portrait style art, but I thought it was about time I did :P

Keitsu:
Ignore this post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version