Author Topic: Kings and Queens IC  (Read 44464 times)

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
Re: Kings and Queens IC
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2013, 06:01:05 pm »
Aiden began to wander throughout the complex, before he stumbled upon Chanel's door. He figured if he were to get any kind of training, then Chanel could be a good option. He knocked lightly on her door.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2013, 06:55:33 pm »
Chanel heard the knock on her door "Come on in, should be unlocked."

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2013, 06:57:53 pm »
Aiden walked in nervously. "Hey. May I ask you somethin" Aiden asked.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2013, 07:13:36 pm »
Chanel smiled a little "Yeah...go right ahead. And excuse my rather...mismatched room."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2013, 07:15:02 pm »
"Yeah it's uh... fine." Aiden said now beginning to notice how the room was. "Well... I was wondering if you could train me."

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2013, 07:25:39 pm »
Chanel thought for a moment "I'm not the best when it comes to field combat but i'll gladly show you what I know."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2013, 07:26:55 pm »
"Oh thank you! I need to learn as much as I can." Aiden said with a nod. "I'll even happily take your techniques."

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2013, 09:04:50 pm »
The archmage sighed, and got up to lay o his bed. "tell the queens and kings I wont be partaking in any operations for the next Five weeks. DO NOT tell them why." He told her, tears stopping. "And please, stop by once a day."
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2013, 11:08:57 pm »
"Alright, no better time than now to start. Let's go to training room 3 and bring your revolver...gonna do some shootin'" Chanel said picking up her scoped revolver.
-------
"i'll stop by everyday but what if they ask why you're out of commission? Should I just say you're recovering from your injuries or something?" Leilani asked.

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2013, 12:23:29 am »
Short made his way toward the main hallway junction, more of a main chamber than much else. A place he often went to, just because he could. Sometimes the ceiling would leak if it was raining hard and the best defence would be a bucket. He liked the rain but couldn't really touch water. If he was immersed in it all the electrical energy he stored would discharge, possibly injuring him. He had learned that the hard way, had to give up one of his favorite passtimes. He looked into one of the near empty buckets and sighed, thinking about how things turned out for him.
Mate of WereCat

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2013, 09:48:38 am »
"That will be fine. dont be alarmed if you come in and see something...... you'll know it when you see it. I bid you goodnight now..." The archmage replied, falling fast asleep.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2013, 02:30:42 pm »
Jacques began to walk away from the door and head back to his room. He began to think to himself. 'There's no room for weakness here. If he slows us down I won't hesitate to kill him, It will be a fierce battle though.'
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2013, 05:00:53 pm »
Leilani left Archmage's room being careful to shut the door quietly as not to wake him. She then reported to Blades and Izzy "King Blades, Queen Izzy...Bishop Archmage will be unable to take part in any ops for a few weeks." Blades was curious "Did he say why?" "I examined him and he got hurt pretty bad and will need significant time to recover. I'll be checking in on him daily." Izzy raised an eyebrow but dismissed it "Very well, you are dismissed Pawn Leilani."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2013, 05:19:35 pm »
All of a sudden as Pawn Leilani left the room, she encountered Knight Wise. "What were you doing with that Archmage? You know he's not one of us." he said crossing his arms.

Aiden nodded and kept his revolver holstered by his side. He followed Chanel to training room 3 as it was said earlier. "What do we do now?"

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2013, 05:46:31 pm »
The archmage awoke shortly after she had gone. Rising, he moved to his tomes on the bookshelves that lined the walls of his spacious, airy, light room. muttering to himself, he moved along the walls, trying to find the N section of his massive library. "Ah-ha, here it is... Newblood, Newt, Necronin.." He stopped muttering, and heaved the tomes detailing the great mage Necronin's life on the floor, smiling as he found the black lockbox behind them. it was marked by a skull in a pentagram. Necromancy. The forbidden art.
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2013, 06:11:07 pm »
Jacques turned back to Archmage's room after Leilani had left, He sensed the mage had a secret, and perhaps they could become allies while it served Jacques to be so. Jacques snuck in trying to stick to the shadows, but his white fur would betray him if the mage decided to look around.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2013, 06:40:08 pm »
There were three shaped targets downrange "See those targets downrange? I want you to fire two shots at each, in order to see how much you've improved you gonna know where you started."
---------
Leilani drummed her fingers at Wise's tone of voice "I'm well aware...I don't exactly care for them but we at least need to tolerate one another for the time being...seeing as neither of the White bishops were willing to help it naturally fell to me..."

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2013, 06:40:41 pm »
The archmage chuckled, and turned around. "You can come out, Jacques. Dont worry, I'll show you the secret you seek, in return for already knowing yours." He said, then patted the lockbox on the table. "Come now, have a seat."
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2013, 07:37:33 pm »
Jacques stepped out of the shadows and sat down. "Which secret of mine do you speak, for I have many."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2013, 08:04:57 pm »
Short stood there thinking about his future options, none of wich seemed too appealing. Yet all of them seemed better than those that others chose in his past. He rubbed his eyes slightly and tried to shake off his depression, focusing on what he had to look foreward to. Mainly a better future. He wandered around a bit before heading to some of the training rooms, this one centered around free movement in an urban setting. It had plenty of hiding places and multiple paths of travel. The walls were thin enough that some sound could be heard from the fireing range next door. He stood there for a bit before heading to the small pool of water and kicked a small rock into it.
Mate of WereCat

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2013, 08:07:52 pm »
Wise simply shook his head. "Unacceptable. We cannot resort to siding with people who would rather resort to destruction in the name of pure joy rather than justice." Wise said keeping his arms crossed. "Someday you will learn Leilani that those pieces are far too different from us for there to be a permanent peace between us."

Aiden nodded and aimed his revolver at the targets. His hand was shaky, but he fired quickly at them. He slowly walked up to the targets noticing he only hit one of the targets with a single bullet. He sighed sadly and then quickly grew an angered expression. He threw his gun at the ground in anger and crossed his arms disappointed in himself.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2013, 08:21:15 pm »
Short kneeled down to the fountan, gazing into the clear water. Despite being unable to swim anymore he still thought about feeling the cold water wash over him. He tentatively slid a finger along it's surface, watching the water separate into it's components as he took it out. He learned later that it was electrolysis, the breakdown of water into oxygen and hydrogen. It did sting slightly but he didn't mind much anymore. Soon after that he heard a few shots and stood up. he then started climbing the various structures. Slowly reaching the highest structure they built in there.
Mate of WereCat

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2013, 08:24:13 pm »
Chanel sighed "Well I see one thing already...You're firing way too fast." She stepped to the firing line "Watch me..." She carefully aimed at each target, missing only one shot. "See, even I'm not perfect but if you just take your time, slow down a little and switch targets smoothly and completely, you'll get that much better."
-----------
"Okay Wise either you're really paranoid or you're just being childish. I don't exactly like them either but I can actually swallow my pride and bear it." Leilani was now tapping her foot is disdain.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2013, 08:31:33 pm »
"You're too young to even understand Leilani. Before you came along, I was still fighting for the white pieces. I used to think like you though. I was friends with an enemy pawn believe it or not. But... the age old rivalry re-sparked. Battles were fought. Many pawns didn't make it out. I was personally stabbed by the one I used to call friend. Please Leilani, just be wary and don't get attached. You never know when we might fight again."

Aiden sighed. "I see. Alright." Aiden said picking up his gun before he began to reload it. "I'm worthless compared to the others." Aiden mumbled under his breath.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #74 on: December 22, 2013, 08:41:05 pm »
Chanel got a little angered "Don't ever say that about yourself, that's only gonna poison you!" Chanel calmed down and took a breath "You're not worthless kid...you just need to figure things out, that's all. I remember when I began I couldn't hit the broad side of a bus. Don't worry or doubt yourself, you'll get there..."
-----------
"I have no intention of getting attached but you wouldn't know what I've been through..." Her father was actually a black piece but her mother was a white piece but she had never told anyone for fear of what would transgress. "You'd have to walk a hundred miles in my shoes to know..."