Author Topic: Alphas (IC-R)  (Read 13665 times)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
Re: Alphas (IC-R)
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2014, 02:25:20 am »
Archangel grabbed two spare clips for his pistols, that he decided not to bring with him. He soon began clicking his tongue to the exact same tune Meri was despite not being near her. He shot her a smirk then took out a bullet tossing it in the air.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2014, 02:50:01 am »
Griff nodded grabbing 5 extra mags for both his weapons saying" 45 minutes shouldn't be to bad hopefully ,all does go well ." he returned to sitting down and looked out at the city.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 05:26:26 pm by Shard the wolf »
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2014, 08:31:16 pm »
Faye grabbed two spare mags for her sniper rifle as well as three for her Predator and retook her seat. She seemed to go into a sort of meditative state, thinking back on everything that led her up to this point.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2014, 09:10:39 pm »
Meri stopped humming and stood, then walked right up to Faye, having one of her more same moments. "I would like to apologize for Merida... For ourself... We know we need to work together, since we are a team... I have a theory. You are a fallen angel, that's why we can't see your wings, and maybe why you're so unhappy..." She held out her hand to shake, not realizing how rude the last part came across as.

--------

Reverb:
Jackson awakes in the same room he had been locked in for the past two weeks; white brick walls with a thick plexiglass window set into one, and the bed welded to the other. At the foot of the bed was a stainless steel toilet like those found in prisons. Set into a third wall was a heavy steel door, and in just a few moments after Jackson woke, a doctor walked through it. She was a sleek black panther, maybe 5' 4", and her security pass read Dr. Dala Roan. She was carrying a tray with empty syringes on it; more blood work. "Still no development of powers?"
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 09:14:07 pm by Sledge »
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Reverb

• Species: Siberian Husky
  • Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2014, 09:15:28 pm »
Jackson sits up and scowls at her, slowly moving toward the window to stare at her and moving his hair behind his eye. "I keep telling you, you draft lady. I am not an Alpha. I don't have any powers! So could you quit poking me with needles a-and let me go home? Or are you going to keep me, because you're afraid you made a mistake and don't want that to get out?"
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2014, 09:22:23 pm »
"You have tested positive for the alpha gene." Dr. Roan said. "Though your powers not showing up yet is puzzling... Will you cooperate and allow me to draw your blood, or will the guards have to get involved?"
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2014, 09:27:37 pm »
"Pfft. It's your call lady." He shrugged and put his paws in his pockets and walked back to the bed and laid down and stared at the ceiling, twitching his tail in annoyance, before sitting up. "So what happens if you're wrong and I'm not an Alpha?"
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2014, 09:28:31 pm »
Griff got up walked over to a window and opened it  and spit watching it fall very far till it splatered the ground.he was very bored and wished the monorail would go.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2014, 09:36:18 pm »
Once everyone was in, the monorail doors closed and the cars started moving. Farica turned from the console and started gathering ammo, listening to her squad as she worked.

---------

"We are not wrong." Dr. Roan asserted. "However, if we were, you would be released." She picked up one of the needles and moved to Jackson's side, then carefully set about drawing more of his blood.

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2014, 09:41:05 pm »
Jackson made a slight growl at her before twitching his tail again in annoyance, clenching his fists slightly. "Hmph. If you were right they would have shown up by now." hmHe muttered tartly. "You're just too stubborn to admit you're wrong for once."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2014, 09:53:51 pm »
Archangel let out a slight laugh at Meri's lackluster apology, he took out an incisor from his pocket and began juggling the bullet and the tooth.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2014, 10:38:23 pm »
Griff watched the city go by as the monorail picked up speed ,he noticed something watching the monorail. The figure looked suspicious.Griff discarded this thought and contuied watching .He was listening to people's conversations, he took out his blade and began cutting the rough edges on his nails it easily shaved most of them off ,the shavings slowly floated down to the floor

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2014, 10:53:55 pm »
Faye realized how auful the last bit of what Meri said could be taken but...she thought it wiser to be the bigger woman in this case and play along...for team moral if nothing else. "Eh, maybe I lost a memory or two as well..." Faye said taking Meri's hand hesitantly. "But yeah...one of us could end up saving the other's life somewhere down the line."

---------

Blades looked to Leilani as they waited for their objective to come in sight. She was obviously a bit nervous and scared "Hey...listen to me Leilani. I know you probably didn't want this...but it's what it is. Things'll be alright...we just need to have a little faith."

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2014, 11:06:38 pm »
Meri grinned and shook Faye's hand, then returned to her spot on the floor and resumed humming her tune.

----------

"We are not wrong." Dr. Roan replied, setting the couple of filled syringes aside. "We will continue the testing. If you wish for proof you are an Alpha, you may examine the samples in comparison to say... Mine..." She took the tray and opened the metal door to leave, then stopped abruptly, spun back inside the door, and slammed it closed again. A sound like hail could be heard against the steel of the door as she narrowed her eyes at him and started towards him. "What have you done?"

----------

Pounce pulled her jeep to a stop about a block away from the monorail track, then got out, motioning for everyone else to do the same. She held her hands out to her sides and slowly lifted them, the jeep floating up as her arms lifted, then threw her hands forward. The jeep launched at the rail, smashing into the support and crumbling off a surprising chunk.

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2014, 11:11:21 pm »
"What have I done?" He growled and got close to her face. "The question is what have you done? I'm not a experiment for you to poke and prod at all day. Now, seeing as you're aren't going to stop me, I'm going to ask you to open the door and kindly step out of the way...." he said, his voice trailing off at the sound. "What is that.... Rain...?"

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2014, 11:14:58 pm »
Griff was looking at a picture of his father in his uniform , Griff remembered his father's death and quickly put it away remembering  everything  .
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 11:23:16 pm by Shard the wolf »

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2014, 11:17:26 pm »
"That would be your alpha buddies." Dr. Roan replied. "No doubt a cryokenetic... I can't get out any more than you can now, though." The sound stopped and a few seconds later, the door started glowing. "I stand corrected. You'll be out in a few seconds."

(They aren't to the broken area yet, Shard. The general would've said something.)

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2014, 11:20:02 pm »
(oops lol almighty then)

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2014, 11:23:04 pm »
He growled and clenched his fists, before yelling. "I am not an Alpha. Why can't you get that through your thick skull, you crazy old bat?! I don't have any special powers or anything like th-" he froze as the door started glowing. "Are they gonna hurt us...?"

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2014, 11:36:26 pm »
Griff decided he would strike a conversation with somebody he walked over Sat down near Meri and asked" so how did you join up or find out about this?"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2014, 12:13:12 am »
"You are an alpha, so probably not you..." She sat on the bed and crossed her arms, chin held high. "Though I am as good as dead." The door finally melted down and a smallish lynxette stepped through the still glowing hole. She was a mixture of grays, and had a short shock of black hair with red tips, and her as were covered in bright red flames. She smiled warmly as she approached him. "Ready to get out of here?"

----------

"We joined because..." She frowned, thinking. "I don't remember why we joined... We get a gun now, though... That's fun... You?"

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2014, 12:16:26 am »
Jackson made a small yelp in surprise and froze looking at the small lynxette, his body shivering slightly. "I... U-uhm-errr... I g-guess?"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2014, 12:31:56 am »
The lynxette smiled again, then turned to the doctor, the fire coating her arms flaring even brighter. "Alright, Jack- can I call you Jack, or do you prefer Jackson?- let me just take care of something right quick..."

(How about a test of your character's... Character... Hmm...)

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #73 on: October 07, 2014, 12:34:33 am »
Griff replied " my father he was soldier before this program I'm carrying the history farther for my family, plus like you said we get to do all the fun stuff." He smiled " just happy to be with my brothers in arms."

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #74 on: October 07, 2014, 12:38:41 am »
(Do it!) "Uh...You can call me Jackson..." he said, slowly backing against the wall, as he watched the fire costing her arms become brighter. "Wh-whatre you gonna do....?"