Author Topic: 1 x 1 x 1 with Sledge and Aryd (OOC)  (Read 2089 times)

Offline HazardJackal

1 x 1 x 1 with Sledge and Aryd (OOC)
« on: December 10, 2014, 09:59:53 pm »
So this is basically the same thing as the 1 x 1 x 1 i'm doing with Wise and Blades, but with... well, the start of the adventure is mostly the same, but with a different cast, and the adventures that follow will not be related to the ones in the other RP.

Link to the other thread: http://forums.furtopia.org/furry-role-playing/1-x-1-x-1-with-wise-and-blades-%28ooc%29/

RULES:

ONE character per player.  If your character dies a horrible death for some horrible reason, I may let you use a replacement character, though they would likely be some waiting involved.

When making your character, try to play something realistic and/or practical.  That being said, I’ll allow some minor magic, though you’d have to read up on how magic works here in Teriak.  Oh, and no ninjas or mages, please.

Follow the Furtopia forum rules, Furtopia RP rules, all that jazz.  No really, go back and read up on them if you haven’t read them before.

The [C] (S) system will be in play.  [C] stands for CUT-OFF POINT whereas (S) stands for SCRIPTED EVENT.  As a player you can auto-hit all you want as long as you place a [C] in the middle of the action.  The receiving player can ether take the hit, or overturn the action and ignore it.  Please be reasonable and do not abuse this ability. A (S) scripted event can only be used by the DM, and cannot be overturned entirely.  The player’s character can resist or attempt to counter a scripted event, but the player must know that it cannot be ignored or denied entirely.

If you hold up the RP by failing to post for an extended period of time, I may take control of your character.  Said character may die while under my control, depending on the circumstances.  (An extended period of time would be about four to five days.)

CHARACTER CARD

Name: 
Species: (No dragons.)
Looks:
Clothing:
Weapons: (No specifics, just what type of weaponry you prefer.)
Personality:
Backstory: (Occupation/any major events from your past that you want to reveal.)
Other:

MY CHARACTERS: (I'll fill these out once you meet the characters.)

NAME: 
SPECIES: 
LOOKS: 
CLOTHING:
COMBAT:
PERSONALITY:
BACKSTORY: 
OTHER:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 07:23:21 pm by HazardJackal »

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
Re: 1 x 1 x 1 with Sledge and Aryd (OOC)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 02:51:27 am »
Name: Prowl Silva
Species: grey wolf
Looks: 5' 9" 125lbs, athletic figure, strangely beautiful predatory facial features. Pure white with silver eyes. Black nose and pads, black midback-length hair with icy blue tips. Amazingly soft, well cared for fur, of which is a winter coat as she lies in an icy climate.
Clothing: lightweight ice-blue tunic and leggings under white and ice-blue leather armor with tungsten inserts and gold accents. Wears a finely wrought tungsten tiara plated with silver and with a ruby set into the center.
Weapons: very good with long range weapons, be it a bow or crossbow; can make shots most cannot, and has even been able to train herself to slow her heartbeat before a shot and can alter th flight path of her projectiles to a moderate degree. Can fight in close range with short blades, though is by no means advanced in it; fights nasty and without technique, more animalistic in close range.
Personality: cold and typically distant, accurate and sometimes mean. Carries herself with a royal demeanor and at the same time, a predatory grace.  May have random bouts of paranoia...(because reasons.)
Backstory: adopted by a king and his wife when they were unable to have a child, Prowl is heiress to the throne of an icy northern kingdom's throne. Currently traveling as an ambassador for her "father."
Other: unusual magic over projectiles and moderate ice magics...

Please note: I have witnesses that Prowl was around before Frozen came out, so any similarities between Prowl and Elsa are purely Disney's fault and/or coincidence.

More later.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 11:42:40 pm by Sledge »
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 05:10:51 pm »
This one will be starting shortly.  Probably not today, but sometime soon after.  ;)

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 06:04:09 pm »
Name: Bhakur
Species: Jackal
Looks: Pretty well built. Dark red, intricate tattoo going down left side, all the way from his head to his foot (left arm included). Black fur. Length of claws and teeth suggests that he uses them quite often. Stands are about 6 foot 5.
Clothing: Only a pair of brown pants that are rather loose on his legs. Other than that, he is barefoot and shirtless. He does have two sheathes on his back for the spears
Weapons: Two twin spears. Also his claws, teeth, and sheer strength.
Personality: Due to a lifetime of being stared at, he's learned to just ignore people who stare or treat him like garbage. However, he will become angry if those people who treat him like garbage are people he considered to be friends. Rather silent, and rarely ever speaks his own opinion.
Backstory: Bhakur comes from a rather isolated tribal village. He lived there for most of his life, learning quite advanced hunting skills, even being able to track prey solely by his own nose. He was also able to learn a bit of wind magic from the village shaman. When he was around 14 years old, a group of men came into his village and began to slaughter the inhabitants. The tribe was unable to fight back, as the men's weaponry was far more technologically advanced than their own. As far as Bhakur knows, he was the only one to escape. He came upon a small town, and was quickly adopted by the widow who ran the local tavern. He's stayed there, helping her maintain the tavern, ever since.
Other: Pretty good understanding of the English language, but still makes the occasional hiccup in grammar while talking. Wind magic.
GameMaster Status!

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2014, 11:43:08 pm »
Finished my card... Finally.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 07:35:07 pm »
Should we go ahead and start or do you still have some things to sort out, Tren?
GameMaster Status!

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 11:48:35 pm »
Sorry for the wait, i've just been... we'll go with distracted, that seems like that most appropriate word here...

This one is gonna happen, it's just taking a lot longer than i'd like to get it started.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2015, 08:28:41 pm »
So, if i were to actually START this, would you guys still be interested?

Sorry it's taken so long, events outside of the forums have been... hindering, in my efforts to start this.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2015, 08:30:50 pm »
Sure. I understand how things go.

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2015, 04:00:09 pm »
Yeah, sure, I'm down.
GameMaster Status!