Author Topic: The Blackest Grimoire (IC)  (Read 18938 times)

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
Re: The Blackest Grimoire (IC)
« Reply #500 on: February 14, 2015, 04:23:01 pm »
Sven looked around frantically and said "What the hell was that?!" He got to the middle of the boat to avoid being snagged by one of the creatures. He knew that he was mostly a fire based mage, he wouldn't do much against water.
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #501 on: February 14, 2015, 07:19:02 pm »
"That..." Dodger said. "Was a water wraith. It'll be back, and not alone. You ok, Vix?"
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #502 on: February 14, 2015, 09:27:41 pm »
burbling howls filled the air as the water began to froth up

(pretty sure we are still under attack sledge...)

She nodded and got up "They can come from any direction except up, so what can I do to help?"

Joey finished the circle, it was a simple one, six points, and only a couple hastily scribbled runes "Right, you lot might wanna get back, dodger, your call, I can try, but i'm pretty sure I can't electrify th' whole sea, they have us surrounded and-" crunches began coming from the bottom of the boat and the color drained from joeys face "oh...oh god, I-I can't swim"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #503 on: February 15, 2015, 06:28:11 pm »
Altius ran over to Joey. "You may not be able to electrify the whole sea, but if we combine our powers, we might be able to electrify a small area surrounding the ship. I can tell you it will most certainly be taxing." Altius' eyes darted about taking stock of who was where, and possible attack patterns. He was unusually calm, almost happy amid the chaos.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #504 on: February 15, 2015, 07:15:25 pm »
"It isn't something we should try out the gate, but you're right, however we don't want to tire ourselves out before the battle even begins" he stood ready, hands out beside him in a quick draw style position "If we don't do something" one lept out of the water at jacoby before getting disintegrated "Soon, they'll destroy our boat, Dodge? your call"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #505 on: February 18, 2015, 01:29:36 am »
"Fry em." Dodger said. "Electrify the area around the boat, don't go too far out, though. I don't want you wearing yourselves out." (Not sure how you want this to work.)

A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #506 on: February 18, 2015, 07:14:18 pm »
(I sent you the basic plan, the rest is up to creative license)
"If you say so" he pointed "You, Altius? Get in the circle with me, you cast first and i'll augment your spell with my own, it won't work as well as an actual dual cast, but it's all we can work with unless you're REALLY good at magic"

Aren stood to the opposite side of the boat from dodger "Jacoby, over here, you are a combustion mage correct?"

"Yeah, but-"

"That means you can control wind, you're with me, we will cut out any that leap at them while casting and are responsible for saving anyone who may drown, Shade, you are an ice mage, you're our most valuable asset, I don't care what it takes, put us on an iceberg, we need solid ground", you need help casting, me and Jacoby will be here to offer more than enough mana"

"Hang on when did I agree to share my Mana with h-" A sharp glare showed he really didn't have a choice

"Sven, you hold tight, protect the ships captain, but don't use fire, we are still on a wooden vessel"
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 11:14:01 pm by Jacoby Quinn »

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #507 on: March 06, 2015, 09:38:37 am »
Sven gave a simply nod "I will do what I can!" He found the captain and stood close enough, so he could fend off anything that would cause harm.  He was scared and excited, all at once.(sorry that i haven't posted in awhile)
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #508 on: March 06, 2015, 10:54:23 am »
"Wait until you can see them, though." Dodger said. "You fire now, you'll waste your energy."

"Deep freeze." Shade said, sending a finger of ice deep into the water. Ice slowly started spreading out from the finger, though the salt water made its slow process.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #509 on: March 16, 2015, 01:56:00 pm »
The water went still for a moment, then suddenly 12 of them all sprang out of the water at once, each from a different angle,  Holly was swept off the boat into the water, defenseless with no earth on the open sea.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #510 on: March 29, 2015, 08:01:36 am »
(I suppose this is over?, shame, we were SO close to someone getting their grimoire)

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #511 on: March 29, 2015, 08:53:04 am »
(The colonel plays a fairly important role right now, and he's not been on in quite a while-no matter how much I mention it to him IRL. So, yeah, it would seem it's done... At least, until he returns.)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #512 on: March 29, 2015, 09:18:12 am »
(I may do a reeboot if it doesn't come back up in a couple weeks, but then again I may hold off on the reboot for awhile, after all Summer break isn't too far off if I remember correctly)